PseudoKiller

Welcome to AMERICAN FOOTBALL ....be afraid be very afraid. :D

Eagles Fans Unite....

Eagles_Logo_BG.jpg

go ManU!!!! o, wrong football...:mad:

EDIT: I forgot to put the image in...

manu_logo.gif

Go Cowboys!!! (even though they suck right now) :eek:

The only reason the Cowgirls will do anything remotely good this year is because they have the new traitor coach, Parcells

From MSNBC Sports:

"PHILADELPHIA BEAT THE New Orleans Saints 27-17 Monday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
The Saints looked much like the same team that missed last year’s playoffs after losing their final three games and five of their last seven."

Oh those poor "Aints - now where did I put my paperbag???
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by damnyank
From MSNBC Sports:

"PHILADELPHIA BEAT THE New Orleans Saints 27-17 Monday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
The Saints looked much like the same team that missed last year’s playoffs after losing their final three games and five of their last seven."

Oh those poor "Aints - now where did I put my paperbag???
:rolleyes:

The real sad thing is the Saints were playing 3rd string Eagles... McNabb only made 5 plays in the first quarter and got a TD...

I am far from an 'Aints ' fan - but they will say "well Duece did not play at all"!

I say the poopie!!!:D

Originally posted by Sazar
one of mine was the buccs numbnuts... :D

Did i mention you ?? Oh wait thats right... I forgot that you always think its about you and what you want. WRONG as usual...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Did i mention you ?? Oh wait thats right... I forgot that you always think its about you and what you want. WRONG as usual...

you are always talking about me.. so it is only natural to assume...

I can't help it if you have a Sazar fetish...

:(

burdensome though it may be...

What can I say... GO NINERS! :D

49ers.jpg

And we wupped on da Raiders today and I got to see it LIVE. YEAH! :D

Originally posted by ReC0iL
GO BRONCOS! Already two pre-season wins.... w00t! :D
nfl_broncos_vertlogo_43501.gif

You do realize that the image you tried to post is not showing up ?? and that the image in your sig is also not showing up ??

Hmmm... ahhh yea...

Yeah, I know, worth a try though my sigs never work for some reason.... What do you use to host your images and sigs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back