Anyone Pierced?

Chinese Dragon tattoo on my back, kanji for "Friend" on my left shoulder, left earlobe pierced, cardiac piercing. (salad fork left there by previous girlfriend after a particularly ubsuccessful date night)

;-)

was thinkin about havin my nipple pierced dunno yet though, i did have mt eyebrow pierced but i took it out due to too many brawls etc

uber-bump! Thought new members could take part in this thread :D

Also, I'm considering getting my nose pierced, would like some opinions though.. :)

Well mmm nah I don't have piercings or tattoo's I like my skin the way it is.

I've grown past the piercing phase but I had 5 piercings in my left ear at one point: earlobe (3) and the cartilage at the top (2). I'm down to only two in the earlobe now. I'll be shedding yet another very soon.

I have one tattoo of a celtic knot on my right shoulderblade. I'm pondering getting another but we'll see. I have to find something that just feels right and has a personal meaning. Hell, my quest for the right tattoo took about 12 years until I found the celtic knot I was looking for. I've had it for nearly a year... Sept 19th, 2003. Unless a tattoo has a lot of personal significance then I feel they're silly.

rotjong

used to have my nipple pierced was incredibly awesome feeling but baseball gave it a few too many tugs and almost ripped out of my nipple a couple of times...so no more nipple pierced!

ewww nipple pierced, ewwwwww ouch when that get's ripped out, like watching 'World of Pain'.

My girl has her nose, tongue and ears with 3 earings in each and 3 tattoo's, looks like tooooo much pain !

She wants more tattoo's, one right down her spine from below the Unicorn on her back to her ass crease and one all over and below her right knee down to her ankle, I find it odd why peeps want this (these things done), I would say tattoo's on the arms unless just below shoulder look nasty my father has some on his forearms and they're now blue as he had them done 43 years ago.

i wanted to get a diamond earing for my left ear, but my mom said i cant, cuz its kinda against my religion, guys cant wear gold or bling, only silver is allowed, hmm i think ill do it when i go off to college

Two holes in my left ear. At one point had seven in left, 2 in right and 2 in the left cartilidge. Also have a tattoo on my left upper arm. Purple lizard in a a yellow, orange and red sun.

Lee said:
ewww nipple pierced, ewwwwww ouch when that get's ripped out, like watching 'World of Pain'.

My girl has her nose, tongue and ears with 3 earings in each and 3 tattoo's, looks like tooooo much pain !

She wants more tattoo's, one right down her spine from below the Unicorn on her back to her ass crease and one all over and below her right knee down to her ankle, I find it odd why peeps want this (these things done), I would say tattoo's on the arms unless just below shoulder look nasty my father has some on his forearms and they're now blue as he had them done 43 years ago.

I'm not really into the whole piercing thing. Yeah, I had 5 in my left ear at one time but... beyond the ears I just don't get it. My girlfriend has a pierced tongue and that's cool but it's not something I would ever contemplate, personally. As far as the tattoo on the small of a girl's back... I dunno about you but when you see a girl with a shorter shirt and you can see the small of their back... it can be nice... and a tattoo located there can be an amazing tease... My girlfriend has one there. No complaints from me!

rotjong

was with two girls that were friends but not at the same time (I wish!!!!!!!!!!!) that had their special places pierced and it was awesome...they said it was awesome just for them to walk!

I've had my tongue and eybrow pierced before thinking of doing it again. I have a couple scorpion tats and a tribal band around my arm.

Tuffgong4 said:
was with two girls that were friends but not at the same time (I wish!!!!!!!!!!!) that had their special places pierced and it was awesome...they said it was awesome just for them to walk!

Oh and the two at the same time is very nice.

Tuffgong4 said:

thats all u :p

Originally Posted by Tuffgong4

Well I wonder why women have their labia and their tongues pierced, well it aint for us guys benefit, if you catch my drift!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back