Anyone Pierced?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Completely out of random curiosity, what piercings do our lovely members have ?

I have my left eyebrow done with a straight barbell and my left ear done twice through the lobe, I intend to get my tongue done at some point in the future too ;)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I have my ears done 3 times in each and that's it for me.....I do piercings and that's enough to put me off .. It's disgusting :eek:
But I don't mind having a tattoo done though :D

adek

Very xp-erianced
nah been told by a "friend" that as long as you drink lots of tequila first, it don't hurt!

ps reached me 100TH post - little cheer from the crowd

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Hrm, dont see the logic of prefering a tatoo over a piercing (i just love piercings tho :p)
At least you can take a piercing out, you're stuck with a tatoo, and depending on where you have it, not many people will see it, altho i spose that could be the same for a piercing.

Either way, be it jabbing a metal bar/hoop through yourself, or injecting ink into your flesh ... its all wrong, yet so right at the same time :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut