America under siege?[just perris in a rant]

Yes Perris Blair lied, he made a decision on weapons of mass destruction and going to war as one of his goons read an undergraduates essay on the whole matter.

There were no weapons of mass destruction it was all rubbish. The Americans will be stuck in iraq for at least 10 more years fighting a civil war.

Ohh Johnny you need to brush up on your Yiddish, schmuck is not the word I would have used, I have a coarser word.

Ohh johnny if Blair is your hero G-d rest your soul.

So we just ignore Bill reilly, Fox news, Rush (the drug addict) Limbaugh and others...
everyone has a control in the media, the fact that one side complains or the other just ignores that.
For your information, Barbara Boxer has fought for military benefits for Californians that the Republican governor would like to take away. J7 speak of what you know.

aha

j79 actually think these two papers encompase the intire media

typical

and he thinks I need a reality check...funny

Why do we only see perris post when he has bad new's? Come on, can't you post something nice once in a while instead of causing all these riot's? :lick:

I love my Country!!...but I do not trust my Government...... :nervous:

I think it's ridiculous to spew out conspiracy theories about 911. 911 happened because terrorists made it happen. GWB took care of business that should have been handled by the Cliton (yeah I misspelled that on purpose) administration. The WTC was attacked in the mid 90s and nothing was done. The USS Cole was attacked in the 90s and again nothing was done. We had the best INTEL on Bin Laden at that time and would have more easily taken him down. The next attack of terror will occur when some slack-jawed yokel Liberal is in power. They will divert funds away from homeland security so that some second grade teacher can earn a couple of hundred dollars more per month. They will weaken our resolve to stay alert and they will be the downfall of this great nation. I am not american, but I came here because I love it so much. Stop dissing our president and his administration. j79zlr is right about antipatriotism. It has to stop. People are taking this country for granted and that's exactly what people like Bin Laden want ! Stop feeding terrorism and start feeding freedom.

tdinc said:
I love my Country!!...but I do not trust my Government...... :nervous:

You're right to feel that way.

I feel the same about my Country, perris is right to say what s/he feels also, some people think if you hate your priminister or president you hate your Country also;

I digress, was going to add something, I will chew-the-fat a little first.

Evil Marge said:
Why do we only see perris post when he has bad new's? Come on, can't you post something nice once in a while instead of causing all these riot's? :lick:
perris posts all sorts of stuff...good, bad, funny, not too funny... this is a fact

Evil Marge said:

Because that is what liberals do. Bad news for this country is good news to them.

j79zlr said:
Because that is what liberals do. Bad news for this country is good news to them.
typical...bad news is good news to me j79?

you are a treasure

j79zlr said:
tell me j79

is it good that the police went around and arrested whoever they thought didn't like bush?

was that good news to you?

what really bothers me are people that make beleive they are patriots, when the reverse is true.

I'm sorry the truth upsets you.

yup, the truth surely does...I see you're fine with it...this is where we are today

perris said:
tell me j79

is it good that the police went around and arrested whoever they thought didn't like bush?

was that good news to you?

what really bothers me are people that make beleive they are patriots, when the reverse is true.

Look at the source, the NY Times, big shock. I'm sure you believe everything Ward Churchill says as well. Sad.

Oops, I forgot to add 'conflict of interest' in my post. If Bush and his goons don't set the biggest fkin definition for 'Conflict of Interest', then I don't know what does.

Try and see if any of the following words in some way, relate to each other...
Halliburton, Oil, Cheney, Bush, Laden, Saudis, Iraq, Iran

It's funny that someone would use the term "tyrant" ... some would say the same about the goofy fker in charge at the white house.

fimchick said:
For Lee:

Typical mindset of the uneducated, dis-enchanted Brit.

Never mind that we saved your damn as$e$ from total annihalation by the Germans in WW2. But now, when it comes time to help the USA for a change, they've all forgotten the past and we are the BIG BAD JERKS. Next time you walk down the street and 'jolly this' and 'jolly that' and ask for 'fish n chips' just be greatful that you're speaking English and not German.

I think you number in the minority, but nevertheless, it's still a shame that you think the way you do.

ROFL. And your mindset isn't stereotypical of an "Arrogant American"?

[sarcasm]Um, yeah ok, chasing terrorists around the world is really comparable to what the German military did back then... [/sarcasm]

Kr0m said:
ROFL. And your mindset isn't stereotypical of an "Arrogant American"?

[sarcasm]Um, yeah ok, chasing terrorists around the world is really comparable to what the German military did back then... [/sarcasm]

An arrogant American? Hahhahah. I'm sorry, did we or did we not come to the aid of the now EU and destroy Hitler? Maybe I dreamed it all up. Then again, maybe not. Maybe we DID help and maybe you should tell me what, exactly, has Britain done that comes even close to what the US did in WW2?

I'm not saying Britain owes us anything, but a little help, when asked for, would be nice. Oh wait, I forgot, why would anyone help us when it was our own president that had a hand in the 9/11 attacks? Silly me.

I know, you feel left out! The terrorists have forgotten about Canada and Britain. It's okay, you'll get a similar 9/11 some time soon when they decide they don't like the way you treat your women as equals, or that you have cable tv, or that you share a border with the US. We'll talk then.

This reminds me of something. I hate censoring stuff but it is Lewis Black after all.

we are the only country that tells the rest of the world, on a nearly
constant basis, that we are the greatest country on earth. and that is
a little (censored) obnoxious. and i know it's obnoxious. because if you
worked in an office, and there was someone there that came in every day
saying 'I'm the greatest (censored) here, and you sniveling (censored) would
die without me. muahahahahaha!' You'd have killed him, if only to try to possess his power.

Kr0m said:
Oops, I forgot to add 'conflict of interest' in my post. If Bush and his goons don't set the biggest fkin definition for 'Conflict of Interest', then I don't know what does.

Try and see if any of the following words in some way, relate to each other...
Halliburton, Oil, Cheney, Bush, Laden, Saudis, Iraq, Iran

It's funny that someone would use the term "tyrant" ... some would say the same about the goofy fker in charge at the white house.

Did someone say conflict of interest

On his final day in office President Bill Clinton has used his prerogative to issue traditional pardons to more than 100 Americans, including his brother Roger and a former business partner, Susan McDougal.

Other notable names include Patty Hearst, the heiress sentenced to prison for bank robbery after being kidnapped by the radical Symionese Liberation Army.

Susan McDougal
Susan McDougal: jailed for not testifying about Clinton
Also on the list was Mr Clinton's one-time Housing Secretary, Henry Cisneros. He stepped down in 1996 amid allegations that he had lied to the FBI over payments to a former mistress.

Prominent names not included in the pardons are a former law partner of Hillary Clinton, Webster Hubble, and Jonathan Pollard, imprisoned for spying for Israel.

Susan McDougal served two prison sentences rather than give evidence against Mr Clinton in the Whitewater property affair.

"She's absolutely delighted... speechless for once in her life," her lawyer Mark Geragos said in remarks reported by the Associated Press news agency.

Roger Clinton was given a two year prison sentence in the 1980s for dealing in cocaine. President Clinton was subsequently best man at his wedding.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back