America under siege?[just perris in a rant]

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
well this is what really happened in New York. here

the government tried to tell the rest of the world that only people behaving "illegally" were arrested during the demonstrations against this president in new York.

the reverse was true...the standing authorities became the neo Nazi and ignored their sworn duty, deliberately ignored the constitution of the United States of America, and they did whatever was necessary to make sure their candidate was re elected...America be damned according to these neo nazi party loyalists.

instead of honoring their sworn duty and the law, the neo nazi right winged republican party leaders ignored the laws of America, and had our armed forces just arrest whoever they thought shed a bad opinion on their presidential candidate.

in this country, the wealthy owned, right winged neo nazi media as now exists has created a country where the president and his puppeteers are applauded for ignoring clear and precise Intel that we are about to get attacked on our own soil, (where when how and who including targets he was told! ), where he is then applauded for standing down against the very people that he was warned would attacked us...when he is applauded for diverting our forces from that threat, make up "evidence" of a non existent threat somewhere completely unassociated, when he can easily start a war at his own whim,..when he is applauded for deliberately lying to all branches of government in starting this war...when he is applauded for creating a hub of terrorism where none before existed, where he is applauded for all this and more...

where exactly are we today in America?

Well there is a rumour that G.W. Bush was involved in 9/11 to justify invading Afghanistan, then Iraq.

I trust G.W. Bush as far as I can throw a 10 tonne bag of Pig ****.

it couldn't have been to invade Afghanistan, since the president ignored his most trusted aids when they implored him to defend this country and attack Afghanistan immediately after they successfully and with incredibel succes and devastation attacked us on our very own shore...he refused to do anything at all, though he knew exactly where the attack came...he knew where the attack would come from even before it happened.

then, as he waited to do anything at all, his aids told him he was facilitating the terrorist get away...he thought that was a fine price to pay!...gave them months to make good their escape....this is what this president is applauded for in this wealthy owned neo nazi, right winged republican spin machine known as the "liberal media" (people buy that "liberal" tag the neo nazi's pin on them selfs if you can beleive it!)

and if it was to attack Afghanistan he wouldn't have secretly diverted our resources away from our effort in Afghanistan, (to Iraq even before he had any approval what so ever to go to Iraq.)

so it couldn't have been orchestrated to attack Afghanistan, since it seems at every turn and every decision he's made, he is on Afghanistan's side...even to the point of standing down yet again when he knew bin laden was trapped in the foot hills of tora bora...their Bush was again telling our troops to go somewhere else.

you can bet that if this were a democrat who did these things in New York, that these "policemen" who deliberatly lied under oath in order to arrest patriotic American men and women, the press would make sure these individuals lost their jobs as law enforcement, and would be prosicuted as a federal offence.

will this happen??? of course not, they were protecting the image of a republican after all.

A bit off topic but a quote I can't believe coming out of Rumsfeld's mouth.
"We don't really have an exit strategy," he said. "We have a victory strategy."
It's been over 2years and they are admiting they just *now* are trying to come up with some sort of plan.
About 137,000 U.S. forces are in Iraq.
The number of U.S. troops killed in the Iraq war stands at 1,547.

[sarcasm]What?! Corruption, lies, deceit & hypocrisy from a government?? *gasp*![/sarcasm]

Yeah, it truely does suck. We've got a big scandal goin on here over some sponsorship money.... lookin pretty gross (to say the least).

Here we go again, Nice ot see Perris is back on the "I hate Bush", and "Even Though I am an American, I don't trust this country, they are corrupt, they lie, they cheat, they don't deal fair. They support the terrorist" rant. Good show Perris, all i can say is if you don't like this country, Get the flip out ;) ..

I am done with these threads ..

Bush was sworn in on January 20, 2001. The 9/11 attack happened 7 months later. You're telling me that Bush had enough time to get involved with and perpetuate the attack? Maybe the terrorists weren't even planning anything until he got sworn in, huh? They just decided that, since he became president and somehow had enough time to offend them, they then quickly learned how to fly airplanes, crafted fake documents, entered the country rented apartments, and coordinated the attacks of 9/11? All within 8 months?

Of course it's not Bill Clinton's fault. There's no waaaaaaay that the attacks were already planned and hatched during HIS presidency and simply executed during Bush's, right? I wonder, if Bill had been president during 9/11, would you blame him for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan? Would you blame him if he had done nothing and just sat around, or would you have supported him?

I wonder...

Damned if you do... Damned if you don't.

I stand behind George W. Bush and everything he is doing. I will be proud to teach my now almost 3 year old daughter and my 8 month old daughter about the great President George W Bush. He did what noone else had the balls to do. This world is a better place without those tyrants in office. Our president doesn't have the desire to take over the whole world, just simply make it a better place. And, just like Johnny said, if you don't like it, get out. :)

Are You ****ing Blind??????

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Damned if you do... Damned if you don't.

I stand behind George W. Bush and everything he is doing. I will be proud to teach my now almost 3 year old daughter and my 8 month old daughter about the great President George W Bush. He did what noone else had the balls to do. This world is a better place without those tyrants in office. Our president doesn't have the desire to take over the whole world, just simply make it a better place. And, just like Johnny said, if you don't like it, get out. :)

You're nuts. Bush is only interested in Oil, he's no-more than a ****in coward, look when he was called up for Vietnam, he cried like a baby, look when he got all that land in Texas then he got it cheap then sold it for a fortune, the back handers the lies the b.s. he sold the press, he's a freak.

This is going to get ugly really fast :(

not ugly, just those of us that love this country expressing our respective beliefs.

some of us abhor what this president has done, some of us love what he's done and think it's great.

opposite opinions from patriots never the less.

someone tell me they like the idea that the police went around and arrested whoever they thought would shed a bad light on this president...go ahead, someone tell me that's a grand strategy...he is a republican after all, everything and anything goes.

filmchk, I don't say this president orchestrated the events that led to 9/11, I say he did nothing to at least try to protect this country.

even though he was given precise intel as to when where how and who would be attacking this country

even though other presidents were given similar warning and managed to be pro active in protecting this country, this president thought it was better strategy to enjoy his vacation

in addition;

what? nobody from the neo nazi right wing is saying the criminals that lied under oath, arrested innocent patriots because they didn't like their looks...then they tried to get the innocent patriots of this country brought before the courts as if these Innocent people were criminals

this is fine to those that support the neo nazi activities as before us today

Ut mmmm perris yo be careful out there when you're on 1st and 21st buying your Bagels and some bad ass Cop comes at you with his/her baton, don't pick up any quaters.

You be careful in the big Apple.

For the most part I agree with Perris. My only question is how is for Lee. How is US conservatism ("compassionate conservatism") is different from UK conservatism?

BouncingSoul said:
For the most part I agree with Perris. My only question is how is for Lee. How is US conservatism ("compassionate conservatism") is different from UK conservatism?

I am not a conservative, I have no affiliation to any Political party, I just want the mincer Bliar (Bushs's Poodle) a.k.a Blair out of power and the only party that can win is Conservative.

Lee said:
I am not a conservative, I have no affiliation to any Political party, I just want the mincer Bliar (Bushs's Poodle) a.k.a Blair out of power and the only party that can win is Conservative.

Blair is my hero, he is an example of how the rest of the world should be; Caring and willing to help at all cost. Even if it does mean his reputation going down the tubes. I would like to see more leaders in the world like him .. You would never see a spineless person, like Chretian for exmple, doing that .. Speaking of Chretian, did he come out of his hole in the ground yet ?? The gutless, coward ass, Schmuck ,,

For Lee:

Typical mindset of the uneducated, dis-enchanted Brit.

Never mind that we saved your damn as$e$ from total annihalation by the Germans in WW2. But now, when it comes time to help the USA for a change, they've all forgotten the past and we are the BIG BAD JERKS. Next time you walk down the street and 'jolly this' and 'jolly that' and ask for 'fish n chips' just be greatful that you're speaking English and not German.

I think you number in the minority, but nevertheless, it's still a shame that you think the way you do.

fimchick said:
For Lee:

Typical mindset of the uneducated, dis-enchanted Brit.

Never mind that we saved your damn as$e$ from total annihalation by the Germans in WW2. But now, when it comes time to help the USA for a change, they've all forgotten the past and we are the BIG BAD JERKS. Next time you walk down the street and 'jolly this' and 'jolly that' and ask for 'fish n chips' just be greatful that you're speaking English and not German.

I think you number in the minority, but nevertheless, it's still a shame that you think the way you do.

You never saved our arses in WW2, our Country were the only ones in the beginning to stand up to the Nazi's.

The only time the Americans joined the War was when they struck a deal for us to buy ammo, which via adding v.a.t. to our goods we bought late on in the 60's paid back to the Americans for the ammo they supplied.

the British went out of their way to help this president when he wanted to start his rediculous war

but they have failed America

they failed to challenge the data this president and blair lied about, which was clearly forged, and hold these lies to account

and now that the very police arrest whoever they choose, and make up whatever they want,m there is no alarm

The fact that Perris really believes there is a media bias in favor of the president, shows exactly where he is on the reality chart. Name two conservative columnists for the NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post.

The short of it is that the liberal faction in this country despises the fact that there is real progress being made in the middle east, and GWB is the reason for it. They wish everything would fail miserably over there, and that my friends, is unamerican. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that Barbara Boxer could be no happier than when she sees soldiers killed.

I'm sorry but this antipatriotism passed off as patriotism really pisses me off. I have friends and relatives serving right now, and it pisses them off as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back