58% of iPod owners likely to buy Zune

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Aha!
M$ took the zens name and changed it, those Bas***** :)
I am also a creative fan, but this Zune sounds pretty neat.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Interesting.
The way i feel about all mp3 players is, if your gonna get one why not go all out, get the vision m, or the zune :)

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Actually, I'm considering getting a Zen Nano while we're on the subject. The only problem with it is the fact it eats batteries, so I may just get the new iPOD shuffle 1GB (I have the 512 version)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Why?
Because it plays movies and music.
I hate the ipod so....
Like i said, the zune or the zen vision w.
Why the shuffle?
Doesnt it have no screen?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
ArsTechnica, as usual, has an excellent review of the Zune. I haven't been paying much attention to the Zune, but it looks like Microsoft learned some tricks well from Apple ;)

Come on Microsoft, pull a "360" next year!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
ArsTechnica, as usual, has an excellent review of the Zune. I haven't been paying much attention to the Zune, but it looks like Microsoft learned some tricks well from Apple ;)

Come on Microsoft, pull a "360" next year!
I've always liked the Ars reviews. Rather than trying to impose one opinion on readers, they usually provide enough depth so that readers can form their own judgment in the end.

As they said, I think the Zune has potential - it is just that it's a little "neutered" right now for various reasons, some being typical v1.0 problems (like software installation and sync issues), and others being almost out of Microsoft's hands - the DRM limitations on sharing, for example, were obviously put in place due to pressure from the recording industry. It's not like other manufacturers can get around copyright violations without some form of legal trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster