58% of iPod owners likely to buy Zune

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
They did it to piss us off so we would upgrade when the next new generation came out.

omg its nlm

lvl 17 Hax
Looks not to bad and you dont have to use stupid itunes. (yeah I know about the winamp)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Golly Gee WIllikers!
I got an idea.
Its called a portable dvd player, or better yet, A latop!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I'll just be holding on to my Zen Micro for now. I wanted a Zune when I first saw it, but then they both play music, which is all I really want anyway. :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I bought a car once and it got scratches on it -- I bet they did that just so I'd have to buy another car! :p

I'm not a fan of the two Zune commercials I've seen so far. I'm glad they're doing something different than Apple, but I can't say they are good either.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
My iPod mini has worked well for about 2+ years now. Pretty beat up, but still works :D

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
I bought a black 5G 30GB iPod this spring. Then today at 230pm CT I bought a black Zune.

Still have the iPod, and its for sale!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
my 4g ipod has been nothing but trouble. I'm waiting to see if a new updated Ipod (the rumored touch screen one or bigger screen one) comes out or I'll switch to a Zune.

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
my 4g ipod has been nothing but trouble. I'm waiting to see if a new updated Ipod (the rumored touch screen one or bigger screen one) comes out or I'll switch to a Zune.
well of course that ipod will come out.. it might be a year though! who knows.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
My iaudio x5 is still kicking strong, but I might invest in something else soon.

Hopefully by then all these manufacturers will use the same interface to connect to things like PC's.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well looks like Zune can't connect to WMP11, rather it has to connect to its own WMP11 lite --

Sadly something this petty means I am not gonna make the effort to get one, I even have a parent in the states returning this week, timing was ideal.

Good luck to those that get one!

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
See...the thing is is that when you are developing a product when there is already a big dog in town, you need your product to be better than the Big Dog's in every way. People look for different things when they are buying a product.

Some just want to be a part of the hype
Some like the style
some like the functionality

All of these are important when you are designing a package to compete with the iTunes/iPod juggernaut.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
I might get one, and I'm an ipod user.

Although to be fair, I'm more of a creative supporter, so I'm more likely to get the next generation Zen gadget.

Thought: if we have Zen and Zune, will the Zing be the next device to be created? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pancake