58% of iPod owners likely to buy Zune

I feel like I just watched an episode of Batman...

Aha!
M$ took the zens name and changed it, those Bas***** :)
I am also a creative fan, but this Zune sounds pretty neat.

speaking of the Zen. i cannot believe Creative made a Zen Nano .. what were they thinking!!!!!!!

They made a Zen Nano?
I hope they were trying to stick it to apple :)

Interesting.
The way i feel about all mp3 players is, if your gonna get one why not go all out, get the vision m, or the zune :)

Interesting.
The way i feel about all mp3 players is, if your gonna get one why not go all out, get the vision m, or the zune :)

Why is getting a Zune considered going "all out?" :s

Actually, I'm considering getting a Zen Nano while we're on the subject. The only problem with it is the fact it eats batteries, so I may just get the new iPOD shuffle 1GB (I have the 512 version)

Why?
Because it plays movies and music.
I hate the ipod so....
Like i said, the zune or the zen vision w.
Why the shuffle?
Doesnt it have no screen?

Well i just thought, ur gonna pay 100-150 for an mp3 player, a screen would be nice...

Why?
Because it plays movies and music.
I hate the ipod so....
Like i said, the zune or the zen vision w.
Why the shuffle?
Doesnt it have no screen?

iPod plays movies and music too, btw.

I am really digging that Zen V plus .. It is sweet looking ..

prod15306_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

More Info: CLICK HERE

ArsTechnica, as usual, has an excellent review of the Zune. I haven't been paying much attention to the Zune, but it looks like Microsoft learned some tricks well from Apple ;)

Come on Microsoft, pull a "360" next year!

ArsTechnica, as usual, has an excellent review of the Zune. I haven't been paying much attention to the Zune, but it looks like Microsoft learned some tricks well from Apple ;)

Come on Microsoft, pull a "360" next year!
I've always liked the Ars reviews. Rather than trying to impose one opinion on readers, they usually provide enough depth so that readers can form their own judgment in the end.

As they said, I think the Zune has potential - it is just that it's a little "neutered" right now for various reasons, some being typical v1.0 problems (like software installation and sync issues), and others being almost out of Microsoft's hands - the DRM limitations on sharing, for example, were obviously put in place due to pressure from the recording industry. It's not like other manufacturers can get around copyright violations without some form of legal trouble.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back