xp-erience -> ntfs

What happened to the old Xp-erience?

Edit..i was just asking if this look was finall as its a bit dark for my taste,but then i saw a similar post below so deleted most of mine...but >my post count is wrong down on what it should be?,is this just a bug and will i get my correct post count back?.

Not sure why but it would not let me delete this post,so i have had to edit it instead.

I think i am going nuts...just did a search of my previous posts and it shows 351 but i am soo sure it was higher than that!,or am i losing it.:(

Serious problem here! I need seeing eye glasses, I need glasses for reading, I have glasses for close-up work (when I work on PCB's) and also got glasses for computing. Looks like i'll have to get some more to view this bl**dy awful color scheme!!

:mad: :mad: :( :( TOK

dont complain about the color scheme. There will be new color scheme :D

seriously! its not harder to read! I also need reading glasses and i can read this site perfectly with or without them.
Im using 1600x1200 resolution so its not like the text is huge either!

I had 5000 posts!, but the dark evil Nick M stole most of them lol
dunno maybe they were deleted before we moved here!

there would have been a lap over period beetween moving servers where everything was lost

i think its pretty nifty. i dunno if it has been brought up before, but could more smilies be added?

Originally posted by Octopus
I had 5000 posts!, but the dark evil Nick M stole most of them lol
dunno maybe they were deleted before we moved here!

Harharhahaha

I did not do such a thing!

You didn't have 5000 to begin with, or else you would be on top ten posters list :happy:

I liked the brighter gui .

This is not bad, just takes a little getting used too.
The small orange type on grey I may never get usd to tho'

Originally posted by Nick M

You didn't have 5000 to begin with, or else you would be on top ten posters list :happy:

You mean the top 10 spammers list don't you, seeing how all you do is spam

j/p

cool.gif

:) Iceman I do believe it's half spam/half actual posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back