xp-erience -> ntfs

its with a K

Read:
  • The site is now NTFS.org
  • XP-erience is gone
  • the theme has changed for now .. accept it.
  • there will be more themes in the future so you can choose what you want
  • there ARE problems, they will be fixed, we know about them
  • Dont moan about the colour, its not going to be changed for now, so theres no point moaning.
  • Various other things that are missing WILL return, these where hacks and will be re-added in time

Be Patient.

I apolagise for being so utterly blunt, but some people dont seem to get the message, the is as it is... and thats how its staying for now.

So can people please stop posting new threads, additional comments are welcome, compliments even more so, but if the new site colouring doesnt match your new duvet and pillow set, off-putting all your karma...sorry...go get a new duvet.
there is nothing wrong with the current theme that stops it from being functional, i know it doesnt display perfectly in mozilla, but its still usable, and i know its a bit wide for 800x600 resolution, but again, this does not render it un-usable.

the new colouring is by no way un-readable. XP-erience used light blue, with dark blue text, NTFS uses light grey with darkgrey(black) text, its the same, just a different colour.

Id like to thank everyone who's pointed out a problem that affected mant users as we can fix problems quicker once we know about them.

I'm done ranting for now.

I would just like to point out that karma is with a k. Thank you SPeedY_B

Also I got new bed linen to help it match XP-erience, oops I mean NTFS.

Just so you all know, if the moaning continues you are all likely to end up being karmically b*tch slapped by a 6 armed goddess, and she wont be gentle

What happend

Yeah.. I can't be bothered to read the threads... so could someone tell me what the hell happened to Xp-erience.org and why does this new "NTFS" look so ugly? Who is responsible?? :-(

Read:

The site is now NTFS.org

XP-erience is gone

the theme has changed for now .. accept it.

there will be more themes in the future so you can choose what you want

there ARE problems, they will be fixed, we know about them

Dont moan about the colour, its not going to be changed for now, so theres no point moaning.

Various other things that are missing WILL return, these where hacks and will be re-added in time

Be Patient.

Said by Speedy B

Perhaps i need to put it up on the front page?
in bright pink letters?
that flash?
with stars whizzing round the screen?
and a siren background sound?
...nah, i'll go get a coffee instead.

I wish people would calm down tho.
i mean to be completely and utterly blunt, and in short, its changed.

the end.

There was an hour or two crossover while we got things up and running to or liking, other than that I'm not sure. You got time to make it up again :D

Already on it..but i am not complaining but the darkness is off putting for me and i have noticed i do not spend as much time here as normal will it be this year when we get back to normal with the refreshing blue look?.
Also i am having to scroll left to right to read posts some are a few inch to the right (i am not at 640x480 mode:) )

the only thing I dont like (mod probably know this) is that quite a few (if not all) of the attachments that were included in posts have been lost.

Whaaaat?

So..... Congrats on the gr8 looking NTFS.org..... Does this mean no more xp-erience.org?

Cheers!!

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Read:
  • XP-erience is gone
  • Dont moan about the colour, its not going to be changed for now, so theres no point moaning.
  • Various other things that are missing WILL return, these where hacks and will be re-added in time

Be Patient.

I apolagise for being so utterly blunt, but some people dont seem to get the message, the is as it is... and thats how its staying for now.

Originally posted by Nick M
Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Read:
  • XP-erience is gone

Be Patient.

really when this happened? :p :cool:

XP-erience.org is gone for now... may come back again if our previous hosts release the domain.

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back