xp-erience -> ntfs

What's in a name? when we have quality it doesn't matter really . . the new face lift and speed is brilliant . .

PS:
Clicking NTFS.org logo on top left corner should bring you to main page instead of main forum page . . or this changed intentional??

the logo thing was in-place back on xp-erience, its just a default setting ...
use the buttons/links at the top right for going to forums or the main page.

Re: why so dark????

Originally posted by dmtuc10
why is this site so dark,i can berly read anything,i like the old format better it was bright and cherry.
I think this question as been answered several time in this thread already...
We will be adding more themes, in due time. For now, sit back, relax and enjoy the speed :D :D

Why are people saying they cant read anything!??!?!?
Its crystal clear, the general backgrounds and images are darker, but the text background is still a light grey.

And just because the new forum theme doesnt match your curtains and ruins the feng shui of the room, theres no need to complain.
Im afraid you'll just have to get the decorators in.

my final though.... tis the season to be jolly, so enjoy it, be patient for the forums and site to be fixed, and have a merry christmas.

Their monitors suck. I agree with you Speedy B, it's really clear, and easier on the eyes then the blue.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Why are people saying they cant read anything!??!?!?

This new theme is actually easier on the eyes . . spent 20-30 minutes on a lighter background than stars is what you will see.
Complains . . so many people can't live without.

Originally posted by zalood
This new theme is actually easier on the eyes . . spent 20-30 minutes on a lighter background than stars is what you will see.
Complains . . so many people can't live without.

You have a CRT screen, right? NOT the case on an LCD screen, where the light grey background and dark grey surrounding makes things more difficult to read :eek: (regardsless of background, no start and no red eyes on an LCD sceen :happy: )

EJ :happy:

i love it
its fine leave it alone so much better to look at than all other drab ones

its my favorite mix of colors...... use same for my biz

It will be left alone ... new themes will be added for those who want them, so everyone's happy :happy:

Originally posted by Elroy Jetson
You have a CRT screen, right? NOT the case on an LCD screen, where the light grey background and dark grey surrounding makes things more difficult to read :eek: (regardsless of background, no start and no red eyes on an LCD sceen :happy: )

EJ :happy:

I have a 15 inch LCD screen @ 1024x768, and the colors seem fine to me.

Originally posted by Elroy Jetson
You have a CRT screen, right?

Nope . . never use a desktop . . to bulky for me . .
i am using laptop with lcd . .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back