World Cup 2006

What a shame it ends on PK they really need look into something else here

WOOOOO!

What a great tournament!

Unfortunate moment of frustration from Zidane, but whatever, this is Italy's moment!

LOL I was talking to my friend on Skype (who is stationed in Italy). We almost couldn't hear each other when the horn honking and screaming started.

Well 50 million people pretty much orgasmed at the same time :p

Oh what we gonna do now it's all over? Now we have to count down to Euro 2008 :laugh:

North Beach district here in San Fran. was goin nuts.

Italy winning in a penalty shoot-out.

Who woulda thunk it ;)

Not to cry about it but Figo got a yellow for a headbutt and nothing from FIFA after , Rooney got a red and a 2 game, Zidram got a red and I am sure there is more to come, dont see why the yellow for Figo was not turned into a suspension it was a dirty foul with intent ... just shows how unbalanced FIFA is .

Had to celebrate with a Pizza.

From a Brazilian place (Mr. Pizza Man)! :p

Would this be ironic?

It was a great tournament indeed, that headbutt really shocked me :eek:

'tis a shame too since he is one of the better PK kickers they had.

He suppoedly insulted Zidanes mother but Zidane won't say. Will come out soon cause another player overheard.
Sissy's :rolleyes:

Must have been something relatively bad, as he just whopped around and head butted the mofo.

I remember being in shock, I couldn't believe what I had just seen :eek:

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair and I am still laughing

Attachments

• zidowned6oi.gif
    zidowned6oi.gif
    295.2 KB · Views: 73

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back