woot woot (NBA Playoffs - Pistons Versus Lakers)

the ref's sucked... in the 4th quarter @ one time the pistons had around 20 free-throw attempts to the lakers 5 or 6... which was LUDICROUS since the lakers were the ones driving and initiating the offense...

bleh...

I'm a big NBA fan, I played against a few of the legends back in the day when I played college hoops, anyway The Pistons in game 2 were up by 6 with less then a minute to go and they blow it. I don't know what Chauncey Billups was thinking with that floater, terrible shot. And why didn't somebody foul Kobe or Shak and send them to the free throw line. And was it Richard Hamilton who was guarding Kobe on that 3 pointer,.? Terrible weak D on that shot, Hamilton should of been in his face better. Give LA credit for coming back and Kobe having the Kahoonas to have the guts to take the shot. Terrible coaching by Larry Brown. Detroit should of won game 2.

I thought this would be a lock for the Lakers, but they had to fight tooth and nail to win at home. This should be a good Finals after all :)

Napalm...where are you from in Oregon? I live in Coquille myself (although I'm stuck in Korea ATM).

Hamilton was in Kobe's face then Kobe faked forward and Hamilton leaned back. That's when Kobe saw the shot and boom. :(

Damn I hate the Lakers... :mad:

To only dream that they coulda shoulda been down 2 games ta zip. Grrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:

Yeah, and seeing them lose the first 2 at home would have been very satisfying. Jack Nicholson would have cried himself to sleep that night.

if the ref's keep calling the games like this it will be an odd series...

the lakers get called for touch fouls and when the lakers drive and are flattened there is no foul :)

they'll just have to play through it like they did for the first 2 games...

Tonight: game three
TIME: 8:30 p.m. E.S.T
Network: ABC

The Palace is going to be off the hook!! We in the "D" are going to show the
world how "REAL" fans get nuts!!
:eek:

Pistons 86
Fakers 79

"Off the hook?" Shouldn't it be "Off da hook?" :p

Good luck to the Pistons!

LOL I was just reading the Pistons forums and someone stated that when Kobe goes up for free throws that they should all chant GUIL--TY GUIL--TY GUIL--TY :D

I'm sorry but.....this game is making me.............
anxiety.jpg

Im getting sick of hearing Lakers this and Lakers that, I mean come on, even though Detroit lost game 2, they have been kicking the crap out of LA since the start. Lets face it, Kobe was 1 in 10 on 3 pointers when he made that miracle shot.

edit: BTW Detroit 39, LA 32 and the great Kobe 1 :D

I agree 100% also do you notice when they show the intro with that freakin annoying lets get it started song, that the video clips show more FAKERS in the clip then pistons? :mad: ABC network and the league is sooooo ANTI-DETROIT

p.s. Don't even get me started with the jimmy kimmel thing :mad:

KIMMEL IS A FAT LOSER with NO RATINGS..!!!!!!!

there I feel better :)

lol... its really funny to see everyone start blaming everyone and what not...

ooooh this person is anti-detroit blah-blah-blah :)

consider... why the hell should anyone respect detroit which hasnt won anything in over a decade when their fans don't respect other teams that have in fact won multiple titles?

this whole thread has been bout detroit being involved in some sort of conspiracy in the league to get the lakers to win the title or something...

they were my pick from the east and the spurs were my pick from teh west... 1 out of 2 ain't bad :)

LOL Al says the final score 88 to 68 the Lakers win it. LOL try again. Now tell me there isnt a conspiracy going on here :) Detriots defense totally killed LA tonight. 2 more BABY

Great job on Detroits' behalf tonight. Kobe didn't have a FG until the 3rd because their defense was outstanding. And man was that arena loud! The 20-point margin was a nice touch -- you can't make much of an argument against such a decisive victory.

Just to make it known, I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists... I just want Detroit to win! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back