will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second one IS better but, (insert constructive critisizm) that font is, well, not too luverly. Nor clean. Just my 2 cents worth. Now it could be the colour (yeah, it's the colour :p), but edges are definitely icky.

Oh, and muzi, ya may want to do these Sigs in pairs. Two (2) different sizes in case whom ever uses them wishes to have text under or above the Sig image. Just to keep within Forum guidelines for Sig height regs.

Second one IS better but, (insert constructive critisizm) that font is, well, not too luverly. Nor clean. Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh, and muzi, ya may want to do these Sigs in pairs. Two (2) different sizes in case whom ever uses them wishes to have text under or above the Sig image. Just to keep within Forum guidelines for Sig hieght regs.

Yeah, that's a new font I got and should have looked at some others to compare.

I thought about the height issue after seeing all the postings in several threads. I'll offer to resize them at the user's request. :)

Don't you mean, at the user's expense? :p

And that! :laugh:

OK, here's another one...

kcny24qy.png

Won't mess with it anymore until kc shows up and says something.

Who wants to make a sig for my friend?
He like CounterStrike Source, and I just put him into Team Penguin.
Of course anyone who makes it will get rep, not from him cause he has no power, but from me who has a bit of power.

Thanks in advance

Who wants to make a sig for my friend?
He like CounterStrike Source, and I just put him into Team Penguin.
Of course anyone who makes it will get rep, not from him cause he has no power, but from me who has a bit of power.

Thanks in advance

Any username on it, or just graphics?

well,
anyone can be a rep whore the way i give rep out :)

o___, I was thinking the same thing. =]

Yeah, doing hard work for rep instead of just asking for it is the definition of "rep whore." :p

You know what would be REALLY cool? If someone did something similar for dynamic signatures, similar to what Kunal has.

I tried it once or twice, I'm too dumb :D

You know what would be REALLY cool? If someone did something similar for dynamic signatures, similar to what Kunal has.

I tried it once or twice, I'm too dumb :D

Yeah, I thought about that but don't want to take the time to learn how. :p

i have a set of dynamic sigs from the xp-erience days :D

Geffy should bring back his famous dynamic sig with all the sexay ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back