will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do how would you like me to send it to you?

You have some upload space if you want to attach a couple to your post. Go Advanced when you reply and look for the Attachments button down the page.

i did this to. in inclluded two picture of the car just in case you needed two.

Attachments

• 59_12_sb.jpg
    59_12_sb.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 121
  • c9_12_sb.jpg
    c9_12_sb.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 117
could you make me one? i would like it to somehow incorperate my pc specs and my picture of my car to the left.

As requested...

It's tough to manipulate a real photo with so much background distraction, so I did about the best I could. Hope you like it!

iceman4um.jpg

Good Job,
I like it.
I have come to notice that nobody really cares about pc specs unless you have a problem...
Thus i did away with mine.

Thank muzi..it will do nicely :D rep...

so muzi,,, you are going to recreate everyone's siggy/avatar for each month now? :laugh:

Nice work... I especially like your sig.

thanks muzi!!!!!!! rep..

oh i seem to have alot of problems mith my pc so i just like to keep my specs right there to make it easier

Last edited:
hey how do you up load it. it says it is too big?

edit: nvm i figured it out.

Last edited:
Ryan, could you please put directions in your first post about uploading to OSNN or another service for signature hosting? Thank you.

I would just like to comment on your work muzikool.....

Amazing imagination! Breathtaking concepts and ideas filled with juicy eye candy and blending effects with shadows

your very talented and anyone looking for album covers or t-shirt graphics or sign etc... should pm you with contract details. you would not let them down

much respect and rep to you!

well done man

:thumbs up:

egghead

I would just like to comment on your work muzikool.....

Amazing imagination! Breathtaking concepts and ideas filled with juicy eye candy and blending effects with shadows

your very talented and anyone looking for album covers or t-shirt graphics or sign etc... should pm you with contract details. you would not let them down

much respect and rep to you!

well done man

:thumbs up:

egghead

I agree. He does great work.

That's afact, I have been studying, using photoshop, taking classes, and trying my best. No one really around to show me things, or what is possible......muz has always been the one guy which im like "god dammit, why is so good"

lol nice work

I feel sad coz people have been jipping my sig format forever :(

My separators and coloring and size and what not :(

/me sobs quietly in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back