will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Muzi . . . any chance you're still doing this? I don't have a sig pic yet . . . but I'm a poker blogger and would love to have one that combined the two? I don't think I have much rep to give but if you PM me we can talk Paypal :)

It is a 32 degree scottish rite symbol. Something with the Doubleheaded eagle. and possilbly the All seeing eye would be cool. The rest I leave up to your talents. Your work is awesome!!!

so muzi,,, you are going to recreate everyone's siggy/avatar for each month now? :laugh:

Nice work... I especially like your sig.

:laugh: I thought about that! :eek:

Ryan, could you please put directions in your first post about uploading to OSNN or another service for signature hosting? Thank you.

Yeah, every sig I post is hosted on Imageshack ... I'll post some clearer directions for everyone. :)

I would just like to comment on your work muzikool.....

Amazing imagination! Breathtaking concepts and ideas filled with juicy eye candy and blending effects with shadows

your very talented and anyone looking for album covers or t-shirt graphics or sign etc... should pm you with contract details. you would not let them down

much respect and rep to you!

well done man

:thumbs up:

egghead

Wow, that's a huge compliment! Thanks! :D

That's afact, I have been studying, using photoshop, taking classes, and trying my best. No one really around to show me things, or what is possible......muz has always been the one guy which im like "god dammit, why is so good"

lol nice work

I think your work is great, too. Years of playing around with Photoshop has gotten me to this point, but there's still a TON I should know that I don't. Thanks for the compliment! :D

Vanquished i fixed your signture up, tell me if u like this.
177530.png

I like that better. More fonts is something I could really use -- might look into that sometime soon. :)

Hi Muzi . . . any chance you're still doing this? I don't have a sig pic yet . . . but I'm a poker blogger and would love to have one that combined the two? I don't think I have much rep to give but if you PM me we can talk Paypal :)

I'll see what I can find. No money needed. :)

It is a 32 degree scottish rite symbol. Something with the Doubleheaded eagle. and possilbly the All seeing eye would be cool. The rest I leave up to your talents. Your work is awesome!!!

Alright, I'll see if I can come up with something.

OK, give this a shot. It's subtle because of the mask, but I like it. Let me know what you think. :)

pokerblogger5np.png

This one matches your avatar...

ejn745cv.png

Muzi,
your fingers must be gettin' tired from all this designing.
I think you should take the rest of the week off :)
Great sig again, by the way.

Muzi,
your fingers must be gettin' tired from all this designing.
I think you should take the rest of the week off :)
Great sig again, by the way.

Hahaha, you could be right! :laugh:

Really, this has given me a great chance to be creative for long periods of time, and to give me more Photoshop experience. Nothing is better than practice!

I'm out of here for the rest of the day ... will be back tomorrow to check on things. :)

Last edited:
ok, i request for you to try your best to replicate this sig.......

It must be an animated sig ....(or better)

My sig described in three frames......

: Smokey and the Bandit (movie) rig......

Big egg spills on the side of the rig trailor reading "Egghead"

Fast rig with blurred trees whizzing by

:D

rep from all that agree!!!!

EDIT
mistake
rep from all that agree that you came close to the animated sig. * sig mus conform to OSN sif guidlines

ok

will you try?

gif animator

ok, i request for you to try your best to replicate this sig.......

It must be an animated sig ....(or better)

My sig described in three frames......

: Smokey and the Bandit (movie) rig......

Big egg spills on the side of the rig trailor reading "Egghead"

Fast rig with blurred trees whizzing by

:D

rep from all that agree!!!!

EDIT
mistake
rep from all that agree that you came close to the animated sig. * sig mus conform to OSN sif guidlines

ok

will you try?

gif animator

So basically you want a 3-frame animated sig?

The second frame is supposed to spell out your name with what looks like egg? Not sure I know how to do that...

I'd like to travel down this path again, but I know you got mad at me last time (har!) - and I don't really know what direction to go in :(

Cleaned out all the crap I had there for now, it was too busy.

I'd like to travel down this path again, but I know you got mad at me last time (har!) - and I don't really know what direction to go in :(

Cleaned out all the crap I had there for now, it was too busy.

I think you changed your mind in the middle of it last time -- don't remember exactly why. How about something along the lines of Windows being the best thing since sliced bread? That sounds like you, doesn't it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back