will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
design1py.jpg

Got a bit of free time for a couple of days, so anybody want a new sig/avatar combo? If so, post here and give me a theme idea to work with.

Hosting/Posting Signatures
All of the signatures I create are uploaded to ImageShack. It's easiest to simply use that hosting address to post your signature. To get the hosting address, right-click on the image and get Properties, or open the image in a New Tab (Firefox, Safari) and copy the address. Then go to the Signatures section of the UserCP and paste the image's address between image tags.

The code should look like this: [ i m g ]http://yourimagehost.com[ / i m g ] -- remove the spaces for the image tags and it should work.

If you prefer to host the image yourself, then you probably have web space and know how to do this already.

Done so far...

nlm2jq.png

NLM - Approved

venomsig5gq.jpg

VenomXt - Approved

shamus4qo.png

Shamus MacNoob - Approved

lancer26dw.png

lancer - Approved

dragonbeat2eh.png

dragonbeat - Approved

rush4yy.png

rushm001 - Approved

henyman8tn.png

Henyman - Approved

perris0ny.png

perris - Approved

jewelzz2ic.png

Jewelzz - Pending Approval

brad3vz.png

Brad - Approved

bobsalot3mc.jpg

bobsalot - Approved

vanquished1uh.png

Vanquished - Approved

tdinc1jx.jpg

tdinc - Approved

iceman4um.jpg

iceman7311 - Approved

pokerblogger5np.png

pokerblogger - Approved

ejn745cv.png

ejn74 - Approved

Last edited:
hehe id like the same one you made for me last time with the info below it embedding in it all sleak like. Id rep yah good and buy you a burger if you are your ever in houston :).

minus the And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again...

hehe id like the same one you made for me last time with the info below it embedding in it all sleak like. Id rep yah good and buy you a burger if you are your ever in houston :).

minus the And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again...

You want all that text included in the sig you have now? That'll be too cluttered.

what are you suggestions. Im being yelled at my people tha it takes up too much space. and i just happen to like your sig alot. thanks again for it.

I would like one, something cool and trendy like vista'ish?

BTW I really like yours.

Well shamus macnoob is a character that I have in GuildWars he is a Guild Wars Monk if that helps

I would like one, something cool and trendy like vista'ish?

BTW I really like yours.

OK, I'll work on one.

Well shamus macnoob is a character that I have in GuildWars he is a Guild Wars Monk if that helps

I know nothing about GuildWars, but I'll see what I can find. :)

Venom, what do you think of this?

venomsig5gq.jpg

Last edited:
true isn't

i didn't really do much, they have some nice designs eh

I've got to take off for the rest of the evening. I'll be back tomorrow and get started one ones for NLM and Shamus.

any chance of a dragon on my sig as im a bit useless on that type of thing,a few rep points on the way if you do it and thanks if you do.:nervous:

can make me a new set, cow themed of course :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back