will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Ask anyone who knows me, I hate pig dick (hotdogs to you all) :p

I'd use it if it weren't over the limit :(

I think it's a bug with this vBulletin Beta. Go into yer CP and then into "edit options". If you have the editor set to WYSIWYG set it to the "standard" editor. Reason is when ya go to change yer Sig with the WYSIWYG setting you will have an actual image of your sig. Now with the standard setting you just have the usual vB code. Don't ask, I have no clue why it be like this. I had same prob when I updated my sig. Had WYSIWYG setting the I changed it back to standard (which is what I had originally but wanted to try out the WYSI...) and all is good.

If its not to late I would like something to go with my Avatar.

id like one pleeeeeeeeeease. one that incorperates an a7x/bobsalot theme.

thanks youuuuuuuuuuuu!!

I'd love a new sig, please?
I dont really care, possibly something along the theme of vanquishing? or the car or something. Maybe team penguin.
Thanks if you do it,
Thanks even if you dont

love it! just need a avatar to go wid it ;)

How's this?

henyavatar8fh.png

Hey, could you design me one? I don't have a lot of ideas, but if it looks cool, I will use it. If you could, please do an avatar to go with it.

Thanks!

Edit: Can you make it have something to do with Dilbert?

Yeah, I'll work on a Dilbert one.

If its not to late I would like something to go with my Avatar.

OK, what exactly am I looking for there?

id like one pleeeeeeeeeease. one that incorperates an a7x/bobsalot theme.

thanks youuuuuuuuuuuu!!

OK, but what the heck is a7x?

I'd love a new sig, please?
I dont really care, possibly something along the theme of vanquishing? or the car or something. Maybe team penguin.
Thanks if you do it,
Thanks even if you dont

OK, I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
great just what i wanted a classy sig. rep point on way to you.many thanks once again.:yowch:

cool i like it, erm mebe something faded into the background. dunno wat but something to do with the whole rock thing, mebe a guitar.

cool i like it, erm mebe something faded into the background. dunno wat but something to do with the whole rock thing, mebe a guitar.

Good idea. I'll see if I can find something that goes nicely.

OK, how about this?

bobsalot3mc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back