will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have mega reps, but I've had mine for ages now! Could you design a new set for me? Dunno if you've notice but I like Dido! :p

I'll take a new one too.

gonaads is gonna smack you with teh wet fish when I replace his work, but this has been around a while now

ps

I have mega reps to give too

You have had that for a while. Got a theme in mind? Want it to say anything specific?

I don't have mega reps, but I've had mine for ages now! Could you design a new set for me? Dunno if you've notice but I like Dido! :p

OK, I'll start one for ya. :)

Alright, rushy. How's this?

rush4yy.png

Henyman, I skipped you. Sorry!

Last edited:
Alright, this one is pretty far-out, but what do you think, perris?

perris7md.png

With a border...

perris28cg.png

Last edited:
post a poll, I'll go with what the board tells me to do

reps comming already, more on the way

I'll take what you're offering :) Your choice, I'm not picky

I'd use it but I might have to put a big red X thru it :p

OK, maybe I'm having too much fun with this. It's what happens when I don't get any direction! :p

jewelzz2ic.png

Hey, could you design me one? I don't have a lot of ideas, but if it looks cool, I will use it. If you could, please do an avatar to go with it.

Thanks!

Edit: Can you make it have something to do with Dilbert?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back