War on Iraq

I thought that was the idea behind seeking asylum? To get into this country... so how come they decide its a good idea to kill eachother once they actually get here?

I was thinking earlier and remembered the Dandy comic from when I was like 7 years old... Desperate Dan got his beard shaved off an he was weak as f**k... u reckon if we sent a scrote to baghdad to shave off saddam's tash, he'd get weak too? :p

Originally posted by jonifen
I thought that was the idea behind seeking asylum? To get into this country... so how come they decide its a good idea to kill eachother once they actually get here?

I was thinking earlier and remembered the Dandy comic from when I was like 7 years old... Desperate Dan got his beard shaved off an he was weak as f**k... u reckon if we sent a scrote to baghdad to shave off saddam's tash, he'd get weak too? :p

he's already impotent.. I dunno how much weaker you can get..

well my condolences goes out to kuwait. at time of writing they are getting scudded

We're listening to the main U.S.A.F Radio Communication channel on Shortwave Radio and someone is trying to block the channel with Arabic music :confused:

Originally posted by XP Abuser
how you do that then

Its a secret :cool:
We're also listening to Radio Free Iraq....The propoganda transmitted by the Americans from a plane over Iraq.

You need an extremely expensive shortwave radio receiver :cool:

i have the internet anything is possible

hopefully someone is streaming it /me goes to google

marge what you heard so far. just propoganda **** theyre talking

I've no idea what their saying cause its all in Arabic :D but its along the lines of "Give Up" :)

well my condolences goes out to kuwait. at time of writing they are getting scudded

aye... i agree :/

marge - perhaps u will find someone on here who can speak arabic who will translate? :)

there are no scuds that have been fired... just some media personalities who don't know their terminology or can't tell a fuel tank from a missle...

anyways... the missles per the coverage and what not are directed @ the us troops installments and not @ kuwaiti civilian installments per se...

have you watched the news today as youll clearly see that iraq has launched scud missiles into kuwait dont know how deep in but they have been shot down by patriot missiles.

have you watched the news today as youll clearly see that iraq has launched scud missiles into kuwait dont know how deep in but they have been shot down by patriot missiles.
1 was shot down by patriot missiles. Others landed in the desert. The scuds were fired at the US troops.

Some of the missiles where scuds, but, there are different models of scuds, and those scuds that where fired are limited to a range of about Dozen km (Scud B)
long range scuds (El Hussein) where not fired, and not found.

Originally posted by Benny
Some of the missiles where scuds, but, there are different models of scuds, and those scuds that where fired are limited to a range of about Dozen km (Scud B)
long range scuds (El Hussein) where not fired, and not found.

I hope your a$$ stays safe in all this... :)

Originally posted by Sazar
I hope your a$$ stays safe in all this... :)
So do I m8 :p , ah nothing to worry about really, we have bigger trouble at a closer range.

Originally posted by Benny
So do I m8 :p , ah nothing to worry about really, we have bigger trouble at a closer range.

yes that coz looks suicidal.. I think its fed up of jerking its head round :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back