UT 2004 demo today?

sadly looks like alot of ppl never went and set bit torrent up correctly :/

so has anyone actually got this yet? i think it's great! the vehicles are awesome to play with (altho i still haven't figured out how to get down from the sky in my raptor =\ ) the maps are great, the onslaught mode is awesome...oh i will be buying this!

Feels like the same ol UT. Looks nice though.

Attachments

• guess the game.JPG
    guess the game.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 90
Grr i think my router is killing my torrent download. everytime i start up Shadow bittorrent my router needs to be restarted. Anyone have a good bittorrent program?

i like the new game modes :)

I was playing @ 1280x1024 just in case but gonna play 16x12 just now... doesn't seem to skip a beat :D

lots of vehicles in onslaught mode :D

macromp said:
so has anyone actually got this yet? i think it's great! the vehicles are awesome to play with (altho i still haven't figured out how to get down from the sky in my raptor =\ ) the maps are great, the onslaught mode is awesome...oh i will be buying this!

you press jump to go higher... you press crouch to bring it back down...

damn i can't wait for retail :)
pre order the dvd and it comes with headset thing..

anyone one t1 wanna host a server :D

Fenris said:
Grr i think my router is killing my torrent download. everytime i start up Shadow bittorrent my router needs to be restarted. Anyone have a good bittorrent program?
I would suggest ABC but what do you mean you have to restart router?

Running everything on max at 1280 x 960 runs as smooth as. Still I dont think it looks a million mile from the last one. Call me old fasioned but i liked the weapons in the origional better. Give me capture the flag on "worlds apart" map my trusty sniper rifle and i was happy ;) :D

Im not sure why but my connection dies and if i try to reconnect it doesnt let me connect untill i hit the resset button on the back of the router.

anyone know how to change the controlls in the game? I cant fine it in the settings area.

...nevermind if found it im just blind...

Fenris said:
Im not sure why but my connection dies and if i try to reconnect it doesnt let me connect untill i hit the resset button on the back of the router.

anyone know how to change the controlls in the game? I cant fine it in the settings area.

...nevermind if found it im just blind...
your torrent connection or your net connection?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back