UT 2004 demo today?

getting better, won quite a few deathmatches and onslaughts now =)

Attachments

• onslaught.jpg
    onslaught.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 80
  • UT2004-3.jpg
    UT2004-3.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 94
i dunno if anyone has read the game features but it has some sweet stuff

# UnrealTV broadcast system – allows hundreds of people to log on and watch famous combatants or rival clans duke it out

# UT2004 will ship over 20 brand new maps along with the original UT2003 maps and the official bonus pack maps. This will allow 2004 owners to jump into any 2003 server and compete!

glad i preordered mine already :-D best $46.00 i spent on a game it is looking like.

Now that's pretty cool. Looks like game developers are actually being inventive again :)

when will it ship and when will those features be ready... when when when... .cant wait :D

mooo said:
i dunno if anyone has read the game features but it has some sweet stuff

# UnrealTV broadcast system – allows hundreds of people to log on and watch famous combatants or rival clans duke it out

# UT2004 will ship over 20 brand new maps along with the original UT2003 maps and the official bonus pack maps. This will allow 2004 owners to jump into any 2003 server and compete!

glad i preordered mine already :-D best $46.00 i spent on a game it is looking like.

did you order to cd or dvd pack ?

dvd pack, from ebgames, comes with the head set, and some car thing.. but i guess they are out of the car things because not being shown anymore

::edit:
pseudokiller it ships the 16th or 17th i think (maybe sooner or later) and they are ready now i am guessing :)

whats the differences between the DVD and CD version?? Do you have any links??

I am so going to order this game... its a wet dream come true. BEYOND AWE-****ING-SOME!!!

haha right on :) everyone has to put [ntfs] after their names :)

mine is gonna be a too long then PseudoKiller[NTFS] 18 characters... dont know if that will fit :D

is ebgames free shipping? im hoping to find a place that does free shipping.

yea you can preorder from any ebgames store. But you have to go pick it up and what not. I don't mind paying the shipping if it means i get the game and don't have to worry about having to go pick it up and what not :)

just checked ebgames again and they have free shipping right now if you dont mind the 6-12 day shipping

woohoo... torrent rocks :p too bad i couldn't wait for release and fail asleep... zzz...

i pre-ordered the dvd version from play.com for £17.99...that's a bargain if i ever saw one! plus if you buy the cd version there's 6 discs to change during installation...no thank you

damn 6cd's what the hell, that is crazy. Glad ordered the dvd then :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back