UT 2004 demo today?

there is a DVD set too for those with dvd players...

Yeah, that's what I'll be getting for sure. I would just imagine that most people will grab the CD version off the shelf without thinking about it. Ah well, their loss :p

yah I can't picture myself installing from 6cd's m8...

ffs I got mad @ splinter cell and ut2k3 for the 3 cd's lol

Sazar said:

I use to bitch when installing Diablo II. Good thing for DVDs now. :D

Sazar said:

Tell me about it. 2k3 annoyed the feck out of me :D

no way am I getting the cd version...but how many dvd's are there??

PseudoKiller said:
no way am I getting the cd version...but how many dvd's are there??
I think the whole thing would fit on 1 dvd :)

* Edit * - SuSe linux I think was 6 cd's or 1 dvd last time I looked :)

the game is on one dvd and then there is a special dvd with movies and stuff like that i think the map editor and skin changer are on the second one probably the program that lets you watch unreal tournament tv is on the second one

wow... thats some really cool content created within 1 year for 2 DVDs! people getting mod friendly now eh? :p

Bit of a long-shot, but does anyone know how the Mac version is going to be distributed? I had to buy separate box/CD's of 2003, but surely on 6-CD's or a DVD they could just include it, and the linux version, in the box?

Funny that it needs a minimum of a 1GHz chip and 64mb video, yet they still claim it will work over a 33.6k modem. Fools!!

hmmm, on the eb site it says 3.5gb needed...we'll see, UT2003's taking up 3.6gb on mine so far, that's with the bonus packs in...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back