Show others how your home space looks ?

It takes me more than fore errr four goes to hit the silly little white ball..... :(

The Game? is only called Golf because the word F**K was
already in use. :D

Very very nice setup you have in your humble home JJB6486. Aren't you worried about heat problems on your Linksys BEFSR11 with the mags on top though?:) Again nice setup.

my mess at the pool hall lol

amd 1800
1012 ddr 2100
80 gig western digital 7200
geo force 3
sound blaster audigy

Re: my mess at the pool hall lol

Originally posted by cruzinmatrix
amd 1800
1012 ddr 2100
80 gig western digital 7200
geo force 3
sound blaster audigy

Is still there place for you to sit ?:D

here's mine

My PC is at the left between the window and my bureau, my mouse is wireless and optical and my desktop is mess. Funny considering I'm a neurotic about my on screen desktop.

And that's coffee, black, but with sugar.

i got wayyyyy to much crap on my desk lol... i wish i could be neat like some of you guys!

heres a pic of one of my main desk with my tech support help........
next one is of area before new 'puters (battery was dying in camera so is grainy) will take new pics when new desk is done that holds all 4+ monitors.........

heres second

i still have 6 more in other room and one in car.........etc etc

heres a new one finally rearanged
controlcenterb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back