Show others how your home space looks ?

heres the extra cd burner cdrexpress sent to me for free....wasnt my mistake:)

they called to have some fedex guy pick it up..but after almost a month.......time to break open box

lemme try again...

if not at computer..then can find me here

Don't drink so much then you can spend time in kitchen or something:D

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
desktop

Hey You got the same desk I got... except yours is without the upper shelf/cabinet section. :)

Originally posted by Corolla568
haha..couldn't keep it clean, could you cpk? hahaha

:eek:

sayin its dirty?...lol

gonaads: ya very good desk i guess...over 5 years old now....startin to bubble up tho the top layer.....too many spilled beers and cigarette burns..:(

All the pictures dissapeared from the thread Cosmin. I want to post mine soon...

Nick M what is that thing you have for an avatar.. /me likey Also are you a coffee junkie too... You aint to far from me... I am about 40 mins outside Philly. :blink:

It's....Grr.

I know it's a cartoon character; although I don't know from where; but I saw it online; and it kinda stuck. I don't watch television; I wouldn't know any better :)

Yes; I am a coffee junkie; I'm drinking coffee as I'm writing this; no joke :) The avatar is kinda like me; on coffee...

I'm not too far from anyone; just the guys in the UK...and maybe Jewelzz. I wish I had a car :D

oooh! Starbucks...I have one a few blocks away... I live there whenever I have money...latte...hot chocolate...and those cold coffee things they sell.....oh I want it so bad...but i dont have any money....

the ultimate job... working at Starbucks and getting it all for free

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back