Show others how your home space looks ?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Nah, just a muscle car freak. :D
I use to have a 57 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Sedan. 283 V8 Turbocharged, Engine was trick from Valves to Crank. Pushin 500 ponies, 4 speed with 4:56 Gearing. Man was it quick. Pulled the front 5" off the ground only once.:D Had witnesses. Was originaly my Dad's, original owner. Parted it and sold everything. :(

Sweet!!! That was a powerful ride!
I have had 3 Chevelles:70SS (454), 71, 72.
71 Split bumper Camaro and a 74
69 Skylark
73 Duster
66 Impala 327 2 speed powerglide
I miss every one of those cars. Especially the 70 SS and the Impala :(

Nice! I ate a 69 Corvette 427 tripower once. He was trying to run on my freind's 69 Roadrunner. I jumped in front of my freind before he got to the stop light. My Cousin had a 69 Chevelle 396 SS. Man, those were the days. :D
Hey X, I think we're Highjackin here:p

Ummm, scroll up. You were so busy hijacking the thread, you missed it :eek:

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey X, is that Jewelzz with EP? :p
Maybe. ;) :D

See how she is trying it on with him? She loves him! Everyone does
Not added by electronicpunk 04:37am
Oh yes it was!!!

You lie!

No way I am posting my deskspace, especially not with the empty beer cans and cigarette packets...

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Ummm, scroll up. You were so busy hijacking the thread, you missed it :eek:
Actually, back a page.:p
Is that a Gateway EV700 monitor I see?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Actually, back a page.:p
Is that a Gateway EV700 monitor I see?
Yep, my 1st monitor and it still works :D

Yep, my 1st monitor and it still works :D
If you look at my pics, you will see the same one off to the right of my desk. :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
No way I am posting my deskspace, especially not with the empty beer cans and cigarette packets...
Bok Bok Bok

Bok Bok Bok
Bok Bok Bok from me too! It wouldn't be your desk without the beer cans and fags (cigarettes in the US).

I have just plugged my trackball in so i can actually move the cursor again now.

I tidy my desk every other week and then a week after that I normally clear up the stuff I have just thrown on the floor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back