September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHrek, most dialup users wont be able to look at that because it file size is huge.. If you wanna chane that you might wanna save it as a jpeg.. just a suggestion =)

Timuwine

Have you had any problems with GT Ripple and trying to play a game?

Right I've changed it to a jpeg format,as for dialup users im one
untill I get my ADSL activated. :)

How come u guys say here it is and there is no link and no picture..... I don't understand....... I think my chit is brokid :(

Krux there is nothign wrong with your 'chit' as you call it.. the posts earlier in this thread ahad attachments that were lost while we were transfering on to a new server...

and the previos posts for some reason people forgot to attach their desktops..

do dont worry lol :)

haha ok cool beans, and also if I have MS Plus do I need sytle xp?

yes you do. Style XP is a third party program and its not made by Microsoft.

Hey shrek, where'd you get that desktop? or did ya make it? that thing is amazing

drahzar, it a modified wallpaper which was originally made by Dazzla. You can get the original wallpaper @ www.dazzla.tk

and I think that modified one comes with a theme... try searching on deviantart.com for that theme

My theme for this month

Got into ChosenOs, i know its a bit old but it's one ive liked for a long time, very simple and fast to load menus and things =o)

omg its my first post \o/

my new since style-XP started to work :D did'nt use no crack etc i intstalled it 2 time's and now there's 2 installed and it work's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back