September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh g-lizard where did u get that bar above the taskbar showing system uptime,ram usage,hd space?

your right srg311, it has multiple colours and of every colour two variants, and about the info bar, it's called Statbar, dutch program, found at www.statbar.nl

OH WOW!!!! Where did you get those My Computer icons?! I want some too please... srg311

See ya... Still got to find good desktop for me!

Broadband people here: Link.

Everyone else on dialup here: Link.

Pics dimensions are huge, be warned.

andy

Edit: Pics updated. Uploaded the wrong ones :rolleyes:

very nice, excpet i dont really like what you did with that wallpaper, sorry !

there is other wallpapers with that dragon on it but not like that, thats why i siad that !

Yeah I know I got another wallpaper with that dragon on it :)

OK I have a question.

For those who run Window Blinds, would you say that this program is stable before I take my time to download it???

yup it's stable and runs good, but you still have 2 pay:p, why don't you guys just use the uxtheme.dll patch posted on the site? works the same as StyleXP but without the fancy GUI and without having to pay

I use StyleXP, but I cheated with my payment *cough cough*.

Desktop updated once again :)

andy

lol and me dont know how though lol kept trying it unistalled and installed and now there's 2 installed and it work's 101% no crack or anything wel wickid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back