September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by srg311
I updated my September Desktop because of a new program called Y'z Shadows. What do you think :)

SeptemberDesk4small.jpg

CLICK ME TO SEE ME GROW

Theme: LunaOSX by KoL
Icons: Hein's
Wallpaper: some "Deviation"
**Shadows courtesy of an amazing new app called Y'z Shadows**

srg311, Who has this Y'z Shadows program? I can't find it...help.
:p

Here's another

In this one the water is acually moving but you can't tell since it is just a screen shot

Well if anyone is running StyleXP and installed SP1 it don't work without a patch.

You must install Style XP v. 1.01L to run Style XP on SP1.

And there have been reports floating around of boot screens not working in SP1.

lol...hey timuwine...where did you get that moving water background????

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
lol...hey timuwine...where did you get that moving water background????

It's a neat program called GT Ripple. It makes any water background come alive and looks lifelike if you know how to configure it. Also if you turn the mirror feature on it makes it seem as if water is part of the wallpaper. :D:D:D

Link Gareth Web

Originally posted by b-man__
hey rodneyck, i really like your DT , Nice !!!

Sorry b-man, it's not mine. If you look underneath, I was asking a question about the shadow program used in this desktop which belongs to srg311.

hmmz...like he could also be smart and look at your desktoppicture where the link is showed in the IE window....LOLLLL that's what i did..:D

Thanks srg311!

G-Lizard86, learn how to spell. How's that for being smart?

í'm dutch.....why do we always have to learn your friggin language, learn dutch for satans sakes

Hey Timuwine,
You tryin to up yer Post Count, huh??? :p

not really, well kind of just between you and me

just showing off my desktop themes

that is what this thread is for right?

LOL :D
Its supposed to be a thread for your September desktop. Don't tell me you change the look everyday?!
There is one thread like this every month ... maybe you should save some for later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back