September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nysaga
You love her deep down. Don't fight it..lol

No No No No /me runs screaming out the door and down the street... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

[P§eüðøKe®] screaming as he runs down to the closest Virgin Mega Store to get the latest CD of Celine Dion. "Oooh please, please, I hope it's in stock, I gotta have her!" :p

Originally posted by gonaads
[P§eüðøKe®] screaming as he runs down to the closest Virgin Mega Store to get the latest CD of Celine Dion. "Oooh please, please, I hope it's in stock, I gotta have her!" :p

I am not talking to you... pffft :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mike09
hey dworn where did u get those icons.

for changing the windows icons i use iconpackager from stardock... and currently faux v2 as icon set.

for individual icons i have a dll form xp-erience.org, but don't know where i downloaded it, to old allready

this is mine. i don't really change it. i wish i could do nifty things with my desktop.

um, i did "attach file" i don't understand why that won't work. it never has. so maybe you won't see my desktop for a while then.

Originally posted by BenQuilter
um, i did "attach file" i don't understand why that won't work. it never has. so maybe you won't see my desktop for a while then.

make sure your picture is 1024x768 or less.

I updated my September Desktop because of a new program called Y'z Shadows. What do you think :)

SeptemberDesk4small.jpg

CLICK ME TO SEE ME GROW

Theme: LunaOSX by KoL
Icons: Hein's
Wallpaper: some "Deviation"
**Shadows courtesy of an amazing new app called Y'z Shadows**

and if any 1 could help does any1 or know where to get a RED THEME to go with my desktop cause that blue is wack and sliver look's evev worse

what a coincidence =D i just picked something...im still tryin to patch my utx file. =/

Originally posted by sn00pee
what a coincidence =D i just picked something...im still tryin to patch my utx file. =/

If you are still having trouble, try this:

1.) Go into %windows%\ServicePackFiles\ and rename the uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.bak
2.) Go into %windows%\System32\dllcache and rename the uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.bak
3.) Go into %windows%\System32 and rename the uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.bak and paste the new uxtheme.dll into the directory and you'll get the usual M$ warning, press cancel then yes to the warnings to keep the unknown file.
4.) Reboot and the themes should work.

Hope it helps

I did all of that, but I installed SP1 and it know longer worked.

So I had to do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back