Salsa Flavored Doritos

Tittles said:
I love Rays Mini Mart of Muskegon Michigan

My hometown and will continue forever

I went to get something to drink there at the store and as I walked past the chips I always check if the Salsa Chips are back. I knew they wouldnt but the next thing I knew I saw the word salsa and stopped!

I looked,cried a tear and bought 3 bags since I gotta save some money for lunch tomorrow untill I get my SS later tomorrow.

So I ate two bags of them since I got home and this is the only bag left

Had to be pictured with ac/dc of course

That isn't a group of people trying to break in to get the last bag at the window is it? :D

Tittles said:
Yeah I have no money problems here

Its actually hard to find them around here now. I don't understand.

If anybody can afford to send me a few bags I will send them the amount they spend and give them a lil extra ;)

Kind of like food prostitutioin, isn't it? :eek:

Dublex said:
That isn't a group of people trying to break in to get the last bag at the window is it? :D

what?

KCNY: Yes just like that :lick:

Grandmaster said:
Guacamole doritos > all other doritos
No...

In my opinion:

Original > Guacamole Doritos > most flavors

Anybody wanna send me some tho?

Make a lil extra moola!

Pesky Venom - poor S.O.B. has nothing better to do since homeboy ain't got no job!! :p

Tittles I suggest you send Venom a PM - may be your best way to get in touch with him as he's not even on AIM that much, at least not that I notice :)

kcnychief said:
Tittles I suggest you send Venom a PM - may be your best way to get in touch with him as he's not even on AIM that much, at least not that I notice :)

Alright thanks

kcnychief said:
You are welcome, oh drinker of thy Tittles Light :cool:

haha

Well he hasnt responded yet :(

I did find a few bags of Salsa Doritos last night but my SS check didnt go thru till today so I had no money in my checking or on me to get them.

Sucky thing is I still dont have money because for some reason my mom took $410 out of my own checking and used it for a rtrn check or so it says on my banking site. I still have 280 but that 280 isnt under the available part so I dont have any money to put gas in to go to work today cause I dont think I will eve make it to the highway since I drove 20 miles on the orange light and I know it cant make it much farther lol

My mom started a new job the other day so i dont know how to get ahold of her and yell at her

****ing ass muncher

Yes, ass munchers aren't fun :p

He'll respond, just takes him a day or two sometimes. As I said he's mostly online late at night. I believe his AIM name is in his profile too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back