Salsa Flavored Doritos

kcnychief said:
Yes, ass munchers aren't fun :p

He'll respond, just takes him a day or two sometimes. As I said he's mostly online late at night. I believe his AIM name is in his profile too :)

mmmmhmmm

Alright I will be waiting for him :p

This sucks...I hope my money is available before I leave for work :(

They are god!

I started at them last night and was like mmmmmmm i wish I had money so I could buy all these bags lol

kcnychief said:
It's something you'll never understand, it's like a frat house :up: :p

:laugh:

Finally got ahold of my mom

She didnt know what I was talking about but then she was like well they did the same thing to her last week for something and she cant believe they would go to my account and take money out.

So she is calling right now and getting it fixed. So hopefully I can get gas and salsa doritos cause for the first time ever work is actually making me come and work a certain time cause they are behind and need my help :(.

Bastards haha

Anyway...venom! I want salsa if I cant find any

Last edited:
You should have your mom fly to meet Venom and pick up your Doritos.

Will save you on the S/H :smoker:

kcnychief said:
You should have your mom fly to meet Venom and pick up your Doritos.

Will save you on the S/H :smoker:

sex/humping?

haha

lol ok tittles tomorrow i will go and get a bag for you. :) pester me on PM and aim tomorrow and iw ill go get em. hehe. Lots been going on and iv been out and about.. about to move into a new place. hehe

I can see it now:

Venom ships chips.

Tittles gets box "Yay!"

Tittles opens box "Sweet!"

Tittles opens bag "Crushed!"

And the world is sad. :(

Doesn't matter if they were crushed, he'd eat them as a milkshake if he could :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I found a big bag of salsa chips

Should last me till tonight hehe

Thanks for the help anyway guys

I evern got the last bag from Wesco! :)

Think they are starting to make the big bags again or something cause I seen them at like 3 stores today

I think you should surround yourself with bags and then take a picture. Use that picture as your new avatar :smoker:

kcnychief said:
I think you should surround yourself with bags and then take a picture. Use that picture as your new avatar :smoker:

I was gonna make a salsa doritos sig and avatar :laugh:

I am gonna buy 2 or 3 bags tomorrow :nervous:

make the sig and avatar. maybe people will ask why and you can explain and get more people willing to help.

bobsalot said:
make the sig and avatar. maybe people will ask why and you can explain and get more people willing to help.

You people really need to learn how to read this thread. He's found some locally, so the supply isn't the problem, and he's not the one with the money problems either.

Nothing against you bobsalot specifically, but too many people in this thread are posting without reading. Stop it, now :smoker: :p

Tittles said:
I was gonna make a salsa doritos sig and avatar :laugh:

I am gonna buy 2 or 3 bags tomorrow :nervous:

Well then it's now official, I am your permanent avatar/sig advisor :smoker:

kcnychief said:
You people really need to learn how to read this thread. He's found some locally, so the supply isn't the problem, and he's not the one with the money problems either.

Nothing against you bobsalot specifically, but too many people in this thread are posting without reading. Stop it, now :smoker: :p

Well then it's now official, I am your permanent avatar/sig advisor :smoker:

I was thinking the same thing.

People keep posting things that dont need to be said anymore lol

I wonder what took them so long to start making the big bags. I seen them at some other stores last night that never even had salsa chips these past few weeks.

Yes your are Advisor of Avatars and Sigs :laugh:

If they are coming out in a wider scale, perhaps I'll try to find some so I can try them. Shyt, if you had your way you'd open a church so those who worshiped the bags like yourself could praise them :p

If they are that good, worth a few bucks to try them eh? :smoker:

Wait,
The salsa flavored chips were only one serving bags before?
Thats amazing, Im sure they had to have had them in big bags just not where you are...

Edit: HAve any of you gone to the Doritos Website?
Talk about over doing it :)
Its cool, but for chips?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back