Salsa Flavored Doritos

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
I was wondering along with about 10 other people yesterday where wondering what happend the the Salsa Flavored Doritos?

We all love that flavor but said we couldn't find them anywhere. I got them at the start of the school year at the store in Voc during break and then out of nowhere they didn't have them anymore. I can't find them at any of the stores.

Is there a reason they stopped making them?

move to texas.. lol you will find alot of them. along with alot of chile and lime ones.

VenomXt said:
move to texas.. lol you will find alot of them. along with alot of chile and lime ones.

I might have to. Thats how much I loved the salsa chips.

I know someone that went to every store within a mile radius which is like 10 or so stores and couldn't find them.

We have a frito lay place downtown which is 10 minutes away from my house.

There website doesn't even mention them

if you cant find them tittles. i will send you a bag free of charge.

get back to me.

VenomXt said:
if you cant find them tittles. i will send you a bag free of charge.

get back to me.

he'll say he cant just to get a free bag!

yah send me a pm with your addy. But look a few more days for them. IF you really cant find them i will hook you up.

VenomXt said:
yah send me a pm with your addy. But look a few more days for them. IF you really cant find them i will hook you up.

Alright

I keep trying

Even when I go places farther then usually

I still look and never find anything

I'll let you know here this week if I find anything

VenomXt said:
k if you cant i will send you a bag

VenomXt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:lick:

Dear VenomXt,

Tittles has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on OSNN Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
i e resend.

i searched on lost of websites for u tittles...even ebay and amazon. all i found was doritos salsa dip.

VenomXt said:
Dear VenomXt,

Tittles has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on OSNN Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
i e resend.

Sent

bobsalot: Its weird...I wonder if they plan on just randomly stopping it or what :cry:

maybe just no one was buying them. i liked them. mebe there wasnt enough buyers.

bobsalot said:
maybe just no one was buying them. i liked them. mebe there wasnt enough buyers.

Everybody I hang out with or talk to says they loved them.

They always ran out at the school store. Thats what I thought was wrong at first but after a month or so I was like wtf!

I miss them too :( Every so often, I'll find the salsa verde kind, but haven't seen salsa in a while. I'm hungry.

Petros said:
I miss them too :( Every so often, I'll find the salsa verde kind, but haven't seen salsa in a while. I'm hungry.

The verde kind sound good to me. I hardly see those anywho.

I also hate the new look Doritos has now. Looks like a cheap dollar store brand now

ok i feel like a let down. I coudnt find salsa but i bought you bag of salsa verde's. If you want em just hollar.

i went to three stores for you hehe.

VenomXt said:
ok i feel like a let down. I coudnt find salsa but i bought you bag of salsa verde's. If you want em just hollar.

i went to three stores for you hehe.

I can find the salsa verde's with a little looking but they dont seem appealing to me.

I am gonna get to the bottom of getting these chips and if not why they stopped making them :cry:

Thanks tho dude :)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back