Salsa Flavored Doritos

kcnychief said:
Dude invest and buy 20 bags, that can be your lunch :)

I bought two on my way to Voc today

Eatting the last bag right now

Me and my buddy want to go to Sams Club and see if they have the huge bag of them. Like the big huge monster bags lol

I bought the last 2 from where I bought the last ones.

They better get more

How come they were only out for such a short period of time?

kcnychief said:
How come they were only out for such a short period of time?

Short?

It was hell man

Hell!!!!!!!

No idea why? I was like they didn't honestly stop selling them just to make the new bag.

That would be stupid and mean :laugh:

TITTLES IM EATING THEM! lol krogers has like 40 bags.. im broke at the moment or i would send you bag. hehe

VenomXt said:
TITTLES IM EATING THEM! lol krogers has like 40 bags.. im broke at the moment or i would send you bag. hehe

Dude I would so give you money

I wanna buy 10 bags!

VenomXt said:
Sure you can buy Doritos but you can't be an OSNN Subscriber?

Shame on you :eek:

I think we should start a Tittles Doritos donation fund!

Ok, I got the graphic ready. :laugh: All we need now is for EP to put it up on the front page.

tittles8sw.jpg

hahaha they are so good.. and kcychief im lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy pay pal no bueno... hehe

Paypal is muy bueno, its so easy and i have never had any insecurities

Paypal jerked me around one to many times. They want all this birth certificate crap now to validate me and stuff... whatever.

Donate Donate!

They want your back account info...
To validate all you need to do is enter the amounts they deposit to your bank account

I don't think Tittles has a problem with the money - he just has no way to get them. Venom (Sean) is the one who is broke!

Wow, do I feel dumb.... I guess my comprehension this evening is a little lacking. :(

Yeah I have no money problems here

Its actually hard to find them around here now. I don't understand.

If anybody can afford to send me a few bags I will send them the amount they spend and give them a lil extra ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back