Reputation Button

LOL

I didnt mean look by yours the persons Above you should have one and you should seen your own Rep one :eek:

Re But

dave holbon said:
What reputation button?

It's the thing to the left which you'll lose along with everything else during the next server migration. I've been "recycled" 3 times in the 3 years I've been posting here, which is why my "join date" says 2004. So I wouldn't sweat it. Here today, gone tomorrow.

-Wrath

Jewelzz said:
Why can't I give negative rep points?
Because there was a heroooj thread where we decided against negative rep points?

Then there is nothing for mikey to aim for in life :(

Electronic Punk said:
You don't see them by your own posts.
Reporting your own posts is silly. Silly and wrong.
And mad.

Log on as me and you will see what I mean. Silly really.

:) :) :)

its messy :eek:
i'l see if i can do something in PS, but i aint no graphics wizkid so :/

Why not have an OSNN competition? (what are the pixels for this anyway, SOMEONE must be able to do something a LOT clearer)

[EDIT] 21 x 17 - are the measurements for anyone starting out from scratch here [/EDIT]

thats an even better idea, mainframeguy. We have some really good artists on this board. :D

just think of the rep!

Obviously for this kinda thing your rep would be legendary ;)

Here's my entry attached (OK I know it is left handed!)

and I think there's a point here - with no -ve rep scales are not the WTG, no?

Attachments

• rep2.gif
    rep2.gif
    974 bytes · Views: 134
Forgot about this. Dunno about thumbs up.
Need something that symbolises reputation.

What I want to do is make the aount of reputation you can give changable up to you previous max value (pos or neg) I will look into it.

How about a "medal" or something like that to symbalise rep? As we are only thinking in the positive light here we dont need to worry about negative :)

Negative will be re-enabled. ;)
hopefully

Don't want no feelings hurt ;)

Is there a feature where-by we (mods) can moderate the reputation of members?

I only ask as I can imagine certain people taking away/giving negative rep just to try and be funny etc. Would be handy if mods could revoke rep (- or +) given in error, or unnecessarily.

Will check it out, won't be adding neg rep back until I do, because people really do get offended when they get negative rep (and can't manually remove it *whistles*)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back