Reputation Button

NetRyder said:
Power is the number of points you give someone else when you rep them. It's calculated based on your own rep points, your join date and your post count.

You become an Elite Member when you cross 1,000 posts. :)

Grrr at just over 2 posts per day, it will take me another 222 days more... :(

No way to speed that up I suppose?

HEHE....

mlakrid said:
Grrr at just over 2 posts per day, it will take me another 222 days more... :(

No way to speed that up I suppose?

HEHE....

You could talk to Henyman about that... ;) :p

I'm not much of a rep person (only given to those that post something I really feel deserves the 2secs it takes me) so doubt I'll use the negative rep at all, but interesting that I could.

I cannot help having a follow on question to this change..... is it possible for a real "bad boy" or "bady girl" to have a negative reputation?? Or is there a limit at zero - an dif someone has zero can "disapproving" reputation still be given to "make a point"?

I could have tried some experiments to answer my own question, but I figured that, for sure, would be abusing the rep system :p

Negative rep is indeed possible!
Although I admit the scale was toned back when we didn't have it, will add a little neg scale, but if someone is really disruptive do we really want them here? Except Henyman.

WHOA guys...

EZ... we dont wanna give him any Ideas....

NO PR0N BAD HENY!

Oh and X-istence, as we discussed unjustified negative rep will be followed up on! (he gave me negative rep !! :eek:) As people can be sensitive to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back