ps3 or xbox360?

TBH when it comes to games that are multiplatform I will always go with my 360. I haven't read anywhere that claims the ps3 gives a better experience than the 360 and I have read certain articles about graphics being cleaner and more polished on the the 360 Not based on power but on programming.

Yes for now the cross platform games are better on the 360 , this will be for a while maybe forever ... but the games made for the PS3 are fantastic , we have all 3 consoles we dont care who makes the games ...

finally got a ps3 so I now have all 3. Problem I'm having is choosing which game I should buy first for the ps3?!?!? Suggestions?!?!

any one of these is a winner

The Orange Box
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Resistance: Fall of Man
DiRT
The Darkness

The issue is most cross-platform games play better and look better on the xbox360. My ps3 will be used almost exclusively for... well... exclusives :D

I think my first game will either be resistance or uncharted. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is tempting though.

The issue is most cross-platform games play better and look better on the xbox360.

and this is based on fact or opinion. Both systems have their strengths and weaknesses. i have played for instance Assassin's Creed for both systems.
with an honest opinion there is no difference between the two. I prefer the PS3 Duelshock controller. Its all a matter of preference. we are "fanboys" of the products we choose to support. ...**steps off soapbox..:)

This is based on fact, opinion from playing the same games on both and developer and website reviews which backup what I am saying :)

and this is based on fact or opinion. Both systems have their strengths and weaknesses. i have played for instance Assassin's Creed for both systems.
with an honest opinion there is no difference between the two. I prefer the PS3 Duelshock controller. Its all a matter of preference. we are "fanboys" of the products we choose to support. ...**steps off soapbox..:)
Didn't Sony loose that patent?
The controllers are Sixaxis controllers now :p

I have seen gameplay footage and reports of a lot of multiplatform games, and almost all come back with pro 360 opinions.

I have to say it is no slight against the PS3. The PS3 is a very sophisticated hardware platform and pulling all the power out of it is a little more difficult for some programmers, and if not more difficult it just takes more time.

There will be A+ games for the PS3 but when it comes to multiplatform I will still buy for my 360 even though I own both.

Its without a doubt that he PS3 is ahead of its time it is bleeding edge ... and I think also it will take a little time for the world to catch up ... we will see some great games without any doubts in the future.

Its without a doubt that he PS3 is ahead of its time it is bleeding edge ... and I think also it will take a little time for the world to catch up ... we will see some great games without any doubts in the future.

Darn Straight!

The architecture is the issue. This was the issue from day 1. It is very powerful but you need to employ various tricks to get that power to work for you.

Remember the NV30? Same kind of situation, except this is a great console :)

any suggestions on playing avi files from a usb flash drive, I've heard all you have to do is create a folder named VIDEO or VIDEOS and the ps3 will play them?

this true?

I think the major thing I'm overlooking is the fact I can upgrade the hard drive without voiding the warranty. I think I'm going to pack this thing full of movies and see how far I can push it. I just need to get it this weekend. It's weird owning something but not having it in your hands. It's not ordered online but someone picked it up for me and hasn't come back into town.

Have any of you done Folding@Home on the ps3?
Im not sure of the numbers, but I know the thing did it well.

I just bought my PS3 and the first thing I did was sign up to Folding :)

w00t reps on the way when i can give em' :)

I can't take this, with all these rumors about price drops and discontinued models I don't know if I should even open my new ps3 or just return it and wait. I just got the ps3 today and I have no idea what to do with it.

I've never been a "waiter" but it seems like it might be the right thing right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back