ps3 or xbox360?

Start folding tbh :)

First and only thing I've used mine for so far.

Played some sudoku but mainly folding ;)

well the rumor is for monday so if it doesn't happen monday I'm opening it. Hell I didn't even pay for it anyway.

as for me - I have the both of consoles and can say that both of them have it's own charm :)
guys, I'm looking for the sites with professional and user reviews of games for Playstation3 and Xbox360.
I'm newbie in internet and there are not so many sites I found currently..
I think one of the best is TestFreaks.
Link for PlayStation3 Games here:
http://www.testfreaks.com/playstation3-games/
For Xbox360 here:
http://www.testfreaks.com/xbox360-games/

Let me know other links if you know.
Thanks

I'm looking for the sites with professional and user reviews of games for Playstation3 and Xbox360.
I'm newbie in internet and there are not so many sites I found currently..

Metacritic.. for all your review needs.

here's a question for both systems. Have them installed horizontally or vertically? I'm thinking of going vertical for both. (right now 360 is vertical and it's never run better.)

Both mine are Vertical and the 360 has coolers and I will get some cooling for the PS3 also ...

My Xbox has been both Horizontal and vertical.

My PS3 is vertical.

My Xbox has been both Horizontal and vertical.

My PS3 is vertical.

I have a friend that works gamestop that told me the people that come in to trade in a game that have their ps3's vertical usually get those rings around the disk, and can't be traded in.

And he said he sees alot of this.

Last edited:
well I went horizontal with the ps3 and I'm keeping my 360 vertical.

I just watched planet earth on my ps3 and I have to say I think it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!!!

I have my PS3 Horizontal as well. It does not seem correct to put it up vertically!?!?!?!

I have mine just folding right now.

I'll re-jig my setup and put both xbox and ps3 horizontal I guess :)

Thanks for the heads-up guys :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back