ps3 or xbox360?

Well I have two boys one 20 one 15 my daughter is 18 so there is always someone playing something somewhere, they also have computers in their bedrooms ... I will rent a Blu_Ray movie tonight and see how it looks on the HDTV the PS3 is hooked up with HDMI ...

Attachments

• The Big Three.JPG
    The Big Three.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Welcome to the PS3 club s-m enjoy that blu-ray:) soooo good!!

Last edited:
Yea, welcome.
Anybody got there PS3 account names?

Mine is VanquishedAgain

Man, I told you guys ps3 was better.
Just got another friend of mine to get a ps3, and COD4.

Well I have two boys one 20 one 15 my daughter is 18 so there is always someone playing something somewhere, they also have computers in their bedrooms ... I will rent a Blu_Ray movie tonight and see how it looks on the HDTV the PS3 is hooked up with HDMI ...
Cool setup - now you only need to get a TV for each so they can all run at once :D

Ha ! well as said the systems tend to move a little from room to room, Everyone has a TV in their room, Van my man , the blu_ray was really impressive , Motorstorm also looking really cool, we have Heavenly Sword and I could see things in the graphics that made me cringe a little , I will be testing games that we own on 360 by renting them for the PS3 to really compare. I am sure that there are things that will be better on XBOX360 and some better on PS3, we all know that they are having a really hard time programming games for the PS3. That being said I am also sure that in time they will figure it out.

I love our Wii
I love our Xbox360
I love our PS3

Moving around in rooms is one thing, having them side by side is quite another :cool: :smoker:

Ha ! well as said the systems tend to move a little from room to room, Everyone has a TV in their room, Van my man , the blu_ray was really impressive , Motorstorm also looking really cool, we have Heavenly Sword and I could see things in the graphics that made me cringe a little , I will be testing games that we own on 360 by renting them for the PS3 to really compare. I am sure that there are things that will be better on XBOX360 and some better on PS3, we all know that they are having a really hard time programming games for the PS3. That being said I am also sure that in time they will figure it out.

I love our Wii
I love our Xbox360
I love our PS3
Yea, I love motorstorm, I think its amazing how well the Sixaxis works, its so responsive, from my experience with a racing game on the wii, I would say it is more responsive than the wii's controllers.

Yes Heavenly Sword takes advantage of that also when your shootin arrows ... but we finished that game the day we purchased the PS3! We will rent before buying from now on, right now we rented Ratchet and Clank !!!! cool looking game , I love Motorstorm it is a very good game ..

finally got a ps3 so I now have all 3. Problem I'm having is choosing which game I should buy first for the ps3?!?!? Suggestions?!?!

Rent games and see what you really like ... we have Motorstorm , Heavenly Sword and Virtual Fighter 5 ...

I'm curious about Heavenly Sword...female God of War? There are some other games I'm looking at. Like maybe Resistance or other exclusives. If there is a choice between 360 and ps3 versions I'll probably go 360 mainly because of the reports of technical differences between the two versions. I also don't have it yet. It's purchased and in the hand of the person that got it for me but the person won't be home for another week. So I sit and wait.

Resistance , yes this is next I would think for us, TBH I think Heavenly Sword is good but maybe not a great game ... we are waiting for FFXIII.

Oh my, I wasn't even planning on buying a ps3 until FFXIII came out but getting it for free sped it up.

Oh my, I wasn't even planning on buying a ps3 until FFXIII came out but getting it for free sped it up.
lol,
I'd definitely recommend COD4 if you don't have it already.
I have it for my ps3, and it works great.
Other than that, MotorStorm is an amazing game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back