ps3 or xbox360?

also is there any other way to get wireless on the 360 apart from the official wireless add on?

I bought the official wireless adapter because it's very easy and convenient to setup. I used to use a Linksys Wireless Game Adapter, but that has a separate power supply and a longer setup.

Oh ya - I'm finally on live! => ohfgee is the gamertag. I'll add you up right now Sazar.

Official adapter is easyist, and it aint that expensive. Halo 3 is a must have :D

there is some wild way to use a router with dd-wrt to use as a wireless adapter with the 360 but I have no idea, how to do it and way too much work.

Getting the official one is the easiest.

Got my second Xbox 360 last weekend after a bit of an incident with me taking the first one apart.

Sold all my old games so ended up paying £90 for an Arcade system with Halo3.
Not too bad.

It has a BenQ drive, HDMI (of course) and what I actually suspect to be what is called the Falcon revision of the motherboard with a 65nm rather than a 90nm CPU.

Winner.

how do you tell if its a falcon or not, also i think $100 for a wireless adaptor is bs. i just have it hard wired for now.

well i bought a 360, i returned a 360.

i was just thoroughly unimpressed by it, i have a 1080i hd tv, i really couldn't tell much difference between 480i and 1080i.

I played stranglehold, forza, past dark zero (or whatever its called), none of them looked all that great, also i got the pro bundle and the 20gb hard drive was a bloody joke.

also i think the build quality is terrible, the dvd drive feels like its about to fall out, the seams where the case comes together felt and looked like a hack and slash job.

On the whole i am just completely unimpressed, oh yeah, its way to load.

So i just returned it and bought a ps3... i'll let you know how it goes. Bought Rachet and Clank and Stranglehold.

Forza looked pretty decent for me. Dirt is the best looking driving game, although I have yet to play Gotham 4, but Dirt is pretty sweet :D

Let me know how you like the PS3. I couldn't bring myself to buy it without rumble or feedback of any kind. :(

Forza looked pretty decent for me. Dirt is the best looking driving game, although I have yet to play Gotham 4, but Dirt is pretty sweet :D

Let me know how you like the PS3. I couldn't bring myself to buy it without rumble or feedback of any kind. :(

Well dualshock 3 is going to be out soon

not really sure that a controller shaped dildo is going to really enhance my gaming experience all that much. :)

So i just returned it and bought a ps3... i'll let you know how it goes. Bought Rachet and Clank and Stranglehold.

I just picked up R&C Awesome game !!

ps3 80 gig version just got two

vanquished ill ship on one to you tomorrow...

I'd like a Wii personally for my kids.. :) :p

Just wanted to ancounce we have purchased the Sony PS3 80 gig with Motorstorm , so now we own the 3 major game consoles ....

And a computer..blimey
Id never be able to decide which one to play...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back