Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

Someone, please help.

I'm about to reinstall windows, and I don't want to pulse, but I've got about 700,000 keystrokes. How might I save them?

haha, clicky clicky.

Just copy the folder somewhere safe ;) , Mine's always been on d:\pulse so when i format it doesn't get affected.

So it's stored in the folder? :) Allright, I'll stick it on CD-RW.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
haha, clicky clicky.

Just copy the folder somewhere safe ;) , Mine's always been on d:\pulse so when i format it doesn't get affected.

Isn't the BIN file time-stamped to protect it from cheating in the most boring way?

I reinstalled, and everything is beautiful, but guess what I forgot to back up?

Hey SPeedY_B, Where are your pulses at??? you is fallin behind d00d. You're about to fall out of the top 10. :p

gonaads
Hey SPeedY_B, Where are your pulses at??? you is fallin behind d00d. You're about to fall out of the top 10.
They're at a different server, I'm not using Orca anymore ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Doh!

Seeing as how I went over everything twice, when I was formatting, I got this warm happy feeling and the satisfaction of all my data and more in a stack higher then my monitor, right in front of me.

Then it hit me. I had forgotten the dolphin app.

Damn, because, I was thinking of " donating " my keystrokes to someone.

Oh well, I don't care anymore :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh that really sucks. Happened to me many times, before I used to manually write em down, now I just take the whole " links " folder with me.

I don't know! Seriously, I'm not paying attention anymore. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back