Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

When I click on the link, it gives me a whole load of unreadable characters. Same happened with winamp when i tried to download.

Any clues?

I still have all my Dophin stuff on my home and work machines. Should I just wait to do anything?

Nick M
When I click on the link, it gives me a whole load of unreadable characters. Same happened with winamp when i tried to download.

Any clues?
Server mime types not set. Just right click and save the file.

xsiv, how do you mean? wait for what?

Originally posted by SPeedY_B

Could you possibly know how to set it right? I use Mozilla :p

When PDolphin went away they apparently left some leftovers behind , some reverse engineering can do magic on it...
or you can just find out how to decode the damn BIN file...

Doens't work, Mozilla saves the winamp skin as a HTML page with gibbrish...

To see what proggy will be the one to use. It seems to be back and forth. :huh:

Benny : No, it's been out for ages, I haven't got the URL for it anymore tho (Windows re-installation helped that) so I can't give you any more information on it.

xsiv : Just stick with whatever you've got. I think that the Orca lot are coding a completely new client, which upon release will render the current one useless.
Personally, I'm quite happily using Pulse 2003Dx :happy:

DEAD THREADDOR DEAD!

S3rI0U$lY, OV3r +H3 tIME +h4T doLPhIn D13D, I'V3 B3C0mE sO H4rD CORe @nD EL1+3, IT 1$N'+ fUnNy. 1 Do M155 tEH KEY$+ROKEs +hInG +HOU9H, 1 LIKED WH3n i+ c0Un+Ed hOw M@nY +ImE5 1 +hW4KEd MY KeY8O@Rd, 1+ DO3$N'+ D0 thaT @nymOr3, lE@v3$ m3 Wond3RIn9 h0w Much I h4V3 TYP3D.

Does this thread still need to be sticky now?
Is anyone even using Orca anymore?

Thread un-stuck
Shame, Project Dolphin was good fun at one point.

Yea it was, but like all good things it has come to an end :(

Thread un-stuck

Thanks, it was just being there up on top, with no posts forever.

Project Dolphin was very good fun, Orca lost the appeal, and well, it's all dead now.

We should all start folding instead. I noticed there was no NTFS folding team. Shame on us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back