Project Orca... A different kind of Dolphin

Originally posted by Nick M
Nice Analogy Geffy! :) Dude, you should check out spammers paradise. We had a birthday thing for you and all :p

Speedy, :) , looks like I'm not the only one.

Orca feels rushed and highly undone.

You did, christ I need to spend more time over there.

I have spammers on my new active desktop thing, but java probs are preventing that from workin properly

/me heads over to spammers

Yay! We've got another active member...Geffy :p :D

Spammers Paradise ( Never see you there ) or the Project Orca?

Project kinda sucks right now.

I'm slowly movin up the ladder... No. 36 at the moment. :cool:

Jesus guys - no offence - but - get out more. :huh:

And whilst your flaming me - you can increace your "Key-Count", man I *THOUGHT* I had seen it all until I saw this.

It's a bit of fun...

Why do I now feel guilty????

Like ive just ruined a kids birthday party by accidentally beaking his new toy...

Pfff, im off to, well, do something.....

Well, you're entitled to your opinion.

It's pointless, yes, counting your keys, but, it's the same as who has the highest uptime. Plus, I type a lot, and it's fun to see who does more or who less.

It's a bit addiciting. Get out more? - I live in a rather boring place. There really isn't anything here, a large shopping district here, and a park. I go jogging in the early morning, come home, and really, untill I can drive, I can't go anywhere. I know Brooklyn like my 5 fingers. Manhattan, I dislike, I don't like the city.

Friends? What's that...

I work out, go biking, read, study, school, personal study, and the rest, well, why not the computer? It's a gateway to a rather interesting world.

I see nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
getting there, keep thwacking them keys :)

Up to No. 27 now... Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Wow... this took 67 keystrokes. :cool:

I'm just ranking up keystrokes to pulse. So far have 660678

My rank kicks ass :p

I just checked and NTFS is #12 , we should get more members so we can be at the top 10 , people of the world , JOIN TEAM NTFS!

What name you using? or are you using *Benny*?

I'm using the name Benny (as usual) , but you can see my stats in my sig (try not to laugh to loud, i'm trying my best).

basically the stats that allow you to have images etc like the one in your sig...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back