Post your May desktop!

hey i finally hacked that dll thingy so now my desktop looks sweet (to me anyway) - work in progress

here it is :D

Originally posted by New Disease
hey i finally hacked that dll thingy so now my desktop looks sweet (to me anyway) - work in progress

Great M8 :D like the colours.. nice and simple, spot on :)

Originally posted by Sprung
I got bored with my Unreal Tournament desktop, so I have been tinkering this evening.

What do you think?

Cool as Snow m8! :D

Originally posted by New Disease

I would like to know where the cool floating clock came from. I have Beatnik, but if this is a skin, I cannot find it.

:confused:

Originally posted by Sprung

I would like to know where the cool floating clock came from. I have Beatnik, but if this is a skin, I cannot find it.

:confused:

it a skin called blue bar i just changed the colour

cant remember where i got it tho sorry

:(

Same boring old me i'm afraid. My daughter tells me it's because of my age.

TOK:eek: :eek: :p

Acidburn, can u provide me with your Photoshop icon?

My Spiderman Desktop!

My 2nd desktop for the month. I was in a Spiderman mood, after watching the movie, which was AWESOME!

Note: you can grab the wallpapaper from the Spiderman: The Movie homepage, and the icons from Dazzla's fine icon site.

What da ya think?:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back