Post your May desktop!

Re: Girl's name?

Originally posted by Oerficus
Hey Andy_Rose, what's the name of the girl in your 3rd posted desktop?

It says on the desktop!

stuy_b: the play pause etc. buttons are the shellplayer that comes with powertoys. the buttons are the aqua skin u can get from dazzla's site. i dont use windowblinds, it's a new skin called rev3 for stylexp.
P.S. sorry for the lack of desktop images for you, my PC fell ill afew days ago, I'm in the process of restoring everything back, but after a days work, I cant be arsed..so its taking ages!!! lol
ahh that sucks bigtime. hehe, that happened to me also a while ago.

Oerficus: it, as stuy_b so kindly put it says so on the wallpaper itself.lol. it's a custom one i got made for me by a guy from deviantart using one of his own templates(layouts). and just for the record, it's jessica simpson.:)

Thx guys, but I meant the girl in may3.jpg with the black hair :)

Anyway I didn't get the name of the other one either. Must have been distracted by the girl itself and btw did I congratulate yet to your desktops? Well, congratulations, great work!

Cheers

Oerficus: ahh ok...hehe, no wonder u asked then..
:)
her name is elina kantza..she's a model from brazil..i think..not sure....
on second thought she's from greece:D

and btw did I congratulate yet to your desktops? Well, congratulations, great work!
thanx dude:cool:

Been so stuck up with exams lately that I forgot to post my own :)
Anyway here it is

This is my first post here and my first screenshot so please be nice. :D I haven't had time yet to figure out how to use your attachment feature so I'm posting the only way I know how.

Click Here!.

Originally posted by Chief
This is my first post here and my first screenshot so please be nice. :D I haven't had time yet to figure out how to use your attachment feature so I'm posting the only way I know how.

Click Here!.

Very good Chief, good colour co-ordination, the only downside is everybodies using those bubble icons, but apart from that nice. :)

Thanks for the kudos stuy_b. I use the icons because they are the first ones that I made myself (using Dazzla's template, of course). I am reposting my desktop as it looks today to see if I figured out how to use the attachment feature. The first one was from May 2.

nice one chief:)

just use the attach file option and browse to where u have the pic on the hard drive....

man, i better stop loading the page and then just talk to chics on im4cam without refreshing the forum page...lol:)

hey, chief, can i have that calculator dent icon?

Nice Famine & Andy_Rose :D

Now my system is back up I'll be posting mine soon.

Cheers m8s

Where are you guys getting these dent icons?

NM I found them but one of the dl links wont work :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back