Post your May desktop!

This is mine, first post of my desktop so go easy on me, I think it looks rather good,when im not online and the Netzero bar isnt showing its even better. Thanx to Dominion for letting me now where he got a couple of programs that r so cool!

OOOPS!

Im so lost, I got problems thats y, ok heres my desktop hope ya ppl like, cuz if ya dont, then ill kill YAZ!:p

not much new here...anyone know of a nice NEW wallpaper to go along with this??

Andy m8,

How did you change the colour and look of the common tasks list on the explorer window from your desktop pic?

I've been tryin to do that for ages with no success.

Re: My desktop

Originally posted by AcidBurN
For my current desktop click my sig!!!

:D :D :D

How did you change all your icons, I want to change some, but the idea is abit intimidating!

Not much here, I'm just about to reformat and lose a lot so I figured I'd post what it looks like now...

Originally posted by npfanz
Not much here, I'm just about to reformat and lose a lot so I figured I'd post what it looks like now...

npfanz: GO FALCONS!!!!

A Falcons fan is hard to find, so I have to take my hat off to the loyal few.

VICK: The prototype QB of the future!!

How did you change the colour and look of the common tasks list on the explorer window from your desktop pic?

that look is coming with the theme i'm using called focus.when u apply the theme those also gets replaced...

Originally posted by efeezee

npfanz: GO FALCONS!!!!

A Falcons fan is hard to find, so I have to take my hat off to the loyal few.

VICK: The prototype QB of the future!!

Thanks! It is nice to hear from another fan!! I think if you and I went to a home game next year we would equal the attendance of any home game last season...

We may be their only fans, but at least we aren't afraid to admit it. Here's to a great season!!

My May Desktop

nothing much, just a regular desktop i have.
i don't know much about themes and tweaks for desktop.
hope could know more from u guys. peace.
Eric from SJSU.

Needed a new d-top.
still like my previous one better though..but i hear changes are good for you..lol

Nice Andy, I like no.2 & 3 of your new ones!

What are those buttons on your taskbar, they look like play,forward,rewind etc ??

What skinning software are you using? windowblinds??

P.S. sorry for the lack of desktop images for you, my PC fell ill afew days ago, I'm in the process of restoring everything back, but after a days work, I cant be arsed..so its taking ages!!! lol

Stuy_b

Girl's name?

Hey Andy_Rose, what's the name of the girl in your 3rd posted desktop?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back