Post your May desktop!

Here's mine. :D I had to resize it, because of the attachment limits. >_<

Well, May's ending, but heres mine... shrunk from 1152*864 to 1024*768

(PS... I usually have a lot more mem available... I had a memory leak somewhere when I took the shot... gotta figure that out soon:D )

Originally posted by Skwowwy
Here's mine. :D I had to resize it, because of the attachment limits. >_<

cool desktop dude :)

Glad 2 see some normal icons, not the macx which soo many people copy these days.

OK, this is the first time i ever posted in this forum :p

I'm not really into customizaiton that much, but here is what my current desktop looks like

http://www.scanningchicago.com/jjb6486/raptordesk.jpg

Its double-wide because i have dual CRTs. The 2nd monitor is used for mutlitasking, like writing reports and looking up information, and used for storage for other programs i dont want clogging up my main work area (like IM windows and mIRC)

JJB6486

Here is my totally lame desktop, took after installed .net framework and for some stupid reason it changed my desktop icons back to MS ugly icons, I had a nice set of MMX icons installed, I'll have to re-do it, I guess, dang it.:(

check out this sweet ass wallpaper(click sig) i found. forsaken was a kick ass game, wish i still had it.

oDin.

Wow dude, Cool wallpaper, where can I get my hands on it?

I just love those smiley face dudes, theyre so awesome!:D

I Wish!!!!

Hey guys i wish i could create good desktop that got even close to sum of the class ones ive seen on here. i really aint got the faintest idea of how to start!!! i wish there was sum sorta guide or sumfin mayb sum1 could help me :D

Well heres my desktop better late than never. I havent posted one b4 so dont slate it too much!!

Got my icon problem fixed, so decided to repost one of desktops.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back