Post your April desktop!

need some help?

i know this probably isn't the best thread to post in.......but as you know i posted my case mod here.....and i need some help now from famine or a computer guy who knows what he's talkin about.......i want to hook up a light.......but i can't ifnd a place in the city that sells them......SO....from what people have told me i can either get just a regular neon car light from walmart....or i can go to a car shop and get some....or i can get neon rope lighting......either way....this is my situation......
i want to wire it into one of my power connectors......but i forget which colors are what........i believe yellow is 12v and black is ground but i'm not sure......a diagram would REALLY help.......
if anyone can offer some info, i would really appreciate it.....

thanks

thanks alot man......that was exactly what i was looking for

guys, I was expermenting with my deskyop and screwed up. My launch bar got stuck on the right side and I cant get it to its default position. can anyone help me?:(

are u sure its not locked?;)
To check, rigth click it, and make sure there isnt a tick beside 'Lock the Taskbar'

a better screenshot of my clean dark color desktop. Enjoy.

Ok, here's my desktop. It embodies two of my favroite philosophies:

1. Minimalism

2. Buddhism

ok my first post here, hope u like it

theme: mavis
icons: mmx
wallpaper: i shot it!! :D and not available

ps
sorry for crappy resolution

just an update of the wallpaper & the IE toolbars, i think looks better now

theme: mavis
icons: mmx
wallpaper: i shot it!! and not available
toolbars: mmx

Ahh another iMac wannabe!!

not bad, but I've seen them icons and theme before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back