Post your April desktop!

ehehehe i use the same xbox theme even tho i have no xbox i only like the colors as well

ok, its taken me a while, due to the crash... but i think i'm happy enough with it to post it... buying the whole object desktop suite tommorow, so, i'll be redoing it shortly.

My desktop!!!!!

Updated mine click screenshots in sig........

:D :D :D

ACIDBURN!

hey man......where did you get the mercury wallpaper and the shellplayer.....and i heard there was a tlb too...where can i find these. Also.....is there any way to control winamp from your taskbar with those controls........or any other controls for that matter......i love the idea of having music buttons in the taskbar but not to fond of shell player.....

thanks

Sw33t.....

I edited the startmenu i used some bmp's from old madhatter and shalayer's logoff turnoff computer buttons.....

Click my sig 2 view it......

:D :D :D

Originally posted by BloodLust DWS
u know what PISSES me off more than anything when i get a PM from a person who want me to email them things with 0 nadda nothing to there name !!

please post and help abit and ill email them to u :D

Touchy little fellow

only to people who dont help or post and start asking for stuFF

hmm.... nice use of transparency

I'm so bored with my theme it's not funny, can't find any good ones. Anyone reccommend any?

Cheers, Anty

Famine: hah. your case mod rocks. =)

Scratch my last post, found one I like (for now). Need new winamp skin & new wallpaper though. I'm on the hunt for those now.

Click the addy below

Originally posted by Famine
Ok.. heres mine for this week !!!!!

CLICK ME

:cool:

Famine: I see your using styleXP program. Which theme is that. I like it for the nice clean taskbar it has. I am a classic kind of guy, and thats classic with just a touch of change. Nice.

Thanks in advance!

my current desktop...

madmatt --- pc_tek

madmatt

Thanks man...................

pc_tek

It is : Community, Color Scheme : EclipseOSX

Desktop I got

here

And the icons from here

:cool:

Yes that classic Win9x style is still going strong.

Hey umm pctek, care to tell me where u got that pc stat thingie on ya desktop. I'm annoyed with my statbar (get's in the way).

Cheers, Anty

Originally posted by Antallica
Yes that classic Win9x style is still going strong.

Hey umm pctek, care to tell me where u got that pc stat thingie on ya desktop. I'm annoyed with my statbar (get's in the way).

Cheers, Anty

sure..no prob.. there is 2 programs involved. Must use motherboad monitor. and then the desktop part is the visual frontend called coolmon. here are the links. enjoy!

http://www.daisyman.arsware.org/coolinfo/

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back