Post your April desktop!

Personally I dont like those WB skins just because of their IE toolbar skin, they make it HORRIBLE ... Logika, MetalX are really good ones. Hope someone convert them to VS.

I know this isnt the right place to post this

anyone having problem w/xp-erience homepage??? everytime i access the homepage my antivirus activate telling me there is a worm.........it start doing this around 5pm eastern time..........i posted here cause i cant navigate the site from the homepage, i log to this page via email

Aaron901,

That Michelle Reis is very nice.. can you email me or reply to this and please let me know any websites wiv pics of her.. I'd like to see/collect them.

Ta

Originally posted by stuy_b
Aaron901,

That Michelle Reis is very nice.. can you email me or reply to this and please let me know any websites wiv pics of her.. I'd like to see/collect them.

Ta

hahahaha i've been searching for her pics for a long long time..
but unfortunately i could only find a little..
and they are not high-rez..
tell me if you found any good one :)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stuy_b you dont have to be 'keen' on my update but how about some constructive criticism. I dont mind it and I look forward to it. BTW my username is [PseudoKiller] not p-k :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR!GG3R to be honest I cant remeber where I got that pic... I d/l so many of them. I have 1000's of them and all kinds. I have no life and I love Anime. If you want it let me know and I will email it to you.

Sorry PseudoKiller, I typed p-k to speed up, no other reason! :rolleyes: and I wasnt trying to be sarcastic, I just prefered your older desktop.

The icons for your computer etc, I liked the older ones.

But that aside (which is a little thing) its very good.

Stuy_b

lol, whatever!! :D

I would like to maybe change afew icons.. but I dont see the point in using some of the icons that others have, i.e. the iMac type ones, I just hate them, plus anything iMac for that matter!!

I kinda like the default XP icons !!

I feel your pain, its been awhile now, you will start to feel better soon! :D lol

BTW my username is [PseudoKiller] not p-k :)

I won't call you PK anymore

Meowww :D

You are special....
did you ride the short bus as a kid...
:)

[PseudoKiller]
I wasn't that special, I had to walk :(

We didn't have cars in those days so it was walk or catch a ride on the stage coach. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back